2017 was/is lit! Thanks to everyone on Zegist!

Everyone here made my year! I can’t start mentioning names but you guys made my year a lot better. :kissing_heart: This is me saying a big THANK YOU to everyone.

13 Likes

Same here! I’ve met awesome people here and learnt quite a truck load of things. Thank you everyone and a merry christmas in advance.

12 Likes

Thanks too bae… Thank you… God bless you! You guys have just been amazing and very supportive.

9 Likes

I want to make a shout out to @fola my first paddy on zegist, @pretyprexy my one and only confidante @NaijaLander my senior bro in matters arising @evansakanno my main man @Kachie my newest crush @Kiitan @Drew My fellow sapiosexual @judy our only SAGE @Aniekan freshest portable slayer of the slaying kingdom… @habeebsanni for making my wish come true @ogeh47 for being herself @Opetunde I am her in the male form @iamtosyne for making me connect wella with God… I don’t know why he stopped the devotion shaa and all the people whose advice are just lit from @ruthameh125 @ChiQaH to @oluwakemisola to pope @Oluwarufus and @theunofficialomotayo @TundeMason… I wish you a merry merry merry happy Christmas and a Very New Year!!!:grin::grin::grin::star_struck:

19 Likes

@aje, thank you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Now you’re making me want to start mentioning names of everybody and the various things I appreciate and love about them :grin:
I just might do that before the end of the day!

11 Likes

Awwwww… @Aje you’re just all shades of amazing… Thanks dear. May you be celebrated all the days of your life. Thank you.

If i really should do this, It would just be too much and deep! I love love love you guys… Every single one of you… Maybe this should be a post before the year runs out… It definitely should be…

11 Likes

I’m so humbled right now. @Aje It was such an honor getting to know you. Thank you for supporting my hustle! May God bless you real good. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Oh charming Aje @Aje having a minute talk with you after a long day just sets everything in place. The way you go all the way out to help people is inspiring, you’re a wonderful soul.

Dear Zegisters, you guys made my everypart of 2017 lit, the support system on the platform is everything. I’m so grateful to have met such amazing people on here. God bless us all.

9 Likes

Awww Gracias!!

5 Likes

I want to make a big shout out to everyone here and viewers at home. I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance. I’m pretending that this is one of those TV shout outs we used to do as kids at LTV 8 and amusement park :blush::blush::joy:

13 Likes

Thank you so much @Aje. You are a blessing.

2 Likes

Lol! Smh

Compliments of the festive season to you too brother! have a great one. :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

3 Likes

Smh for you too oh :expressionless:

1 Like

:joy::joy: Rubbish geh… :joy:

1 Like

Can you guys just calm down? We still have 17 days left in the year joor.

6 Likes

You, I just no wan go back on my word say I no go find your trouble till next year, if not, I know wetin I for tell you. :sunglasses:
I am taking a break, I will write the rest intermittently.

3 Likes

Lol! Pls help tell them o. I had to check if 2018 was next tomorrow. BT I get the feeling sha

2 Likes

Okay. So, as @Aje don open the floor na and as it seems to me like everyone is trying to hide and not mention names and appreciate them directly, I am following @Aje’s leading. In no particular order:
@abnetz: I don’t know where you’ve been and what’s happening, maybe you’re busy, I don’t know…but I’ve missed your comments and ‘backups’. The guy with so many talents and achievements that made me realise I still dey learn where some people dey :kissing_heart:. Thanks for being a part of my year.
@aje, hhhmmnn. Where should I start from? Apart from the ‘good boy’ (@Oluwarufus) who made me decide to join zegist, you were the first person whose comments and insights and poetry and intelligence coupled with spirituality and humour caught my attention. I’ve not met you but you seem all encompassing to me. Thanks for being a part of my year
@Aniekan, the sweet and portable (I can tell from the pics I’ve seen :wink:) lady. Young and verrrryyy sensible. Seems you’ve gone a lil MIA for a while. Kinda miss those comments. I pray God adds more fat to those places in your body where fat should be! :rofl: Amen. I can’t be the only one getting fat :roll_eyes: Thanks for being a part of my year
@NaijaLander, I used to think you were controversial and there was a time I almost didn’t like seeing your comments :joy: but then after a while I realised that even if your comments looked somehow to me, they made quite A LOT of sense! So, as time went on, I had to put my beliefs aside and try seeing things from the view of the somewhat strange :roll_eyes: young man. Thanks for teaching me without you even knowing :ok_hand: and thanks for being a part of my year
@amakaanne, I haven’t met you (I don’t know if I ever will) but there’s hierarchy in the profession, apart from the fact that you are beautiful :star_struck:, I also must doff my hat to those who’ve gone before me. Thanks for your input and shedding more light in matters arising :ok_hand: and thanks for being a part of my year

Other shout-outs would follow soon

11 Likes

Really? I won’t give any shout-out to you till 2018

2 Likes