Admission Help line...08055991339

<%- if @topic_view.topic.tags.present? %>
<%= t 'js.tagging.tags' %>: <%- @topic_view.topic.tags.each do |t| %> <%= t %> <%- end %>
<% end %>

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAD GOOD GRADES IN HIS/HER POST UTME SCORE.

PLEASE NOTE: THE HIGHER YOUR SCREENING SCORE THE MORE OPPORTUNITY OF BEEN ADMITTED.

FOR THOSE WITH LOW SCREENING SCORE AND WISH TO UPGRADE THE SCORE/SECURING OF ADMISSION, WHATSAPP 08055991339 FOR ASSISTANCE.

THE MAN IS 100PERCENT RELIABLE.

YOUR POST UTME SCORE GETS UPGRADED WITHIN 30 TO 45MINS AND UPLOADED TO YOUR PORTAL.

CONTACT HIM NOW ON… 08055991339 TO UPGRADE YOUR POST UTME SCORE $ SECURE ADMISSION HE WORKS IN THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT.

please share to your love once.

1 Like

Do you know you need a website and App for you and your Business
Are you are looking for someone who can develop and design your website or web based application for you and your business or organisation, then you are on the right place.
I also develop Android and iOS apps for businesses and individuals
I am Justus Nwosu the director of Hurricane Digital Developers, I have over 7 years experience in web and applicatoin development
Some of the technical abilities I possess are listed below:

PHP
DataBase development (using MySQLi and MySQL)
HTML/CSS
JavaScript + All Libraries
for Android/ios App Dev
React .js
Python
Kotlin

With my skills and the the experience I have earned over 7 years in this field particularly, I will be able to help you in:

Designing and Developing professional websites
Developing Web based dynamic applications for example full-fledged Accounting Systems, CRM systems, User Panels, PDF/image parser, and many more.

Enhancing the Responsiveness of your website.
Restaurant and Shopping Cart systems with online payment system.
Ecommerce Website

You can chat or call me on
+2348101977171
or
+2349051596822

DANGOTE OPEN & WIN CEMENT PROMO (GOODIES BAG) 08154555474
This is where you buy bags of dangote cements at #2250 in the ongoing dangote open and win promo
Order for your cements & get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria(portharcourt,Lagos,kano,Kaduna,jos,abuja,Enugu etc)
For details on booking,reservation and delivery,kindly contact the
Sales manager
Dangote cement company
Obajana,kogi state