Advertise your brand

Hello Zegisters,

How about we make some money?

Do you have a business or service you provide, and you want to advertise it? Then, this is the right thread for you.

Don’t be shy. Advertise your business/brand. Let’s know what you do. Someone may need your services here.

@_Vee @W.O @Onaopemipo @Kachie @evansakanno @Mopelola_Ariyo @abnetz @Judy @ArahMAC @joyeneghalu @June @afolabiabass @atynukeh @Mariam @pretyprexy @Aniekan @Udy_Inyang @jyde247 @Bobo @Morris @geezybee @Youralibi1 @Damien1 @maikel_Coker @ruthameh125 @Zoe @Monique @nifex007 @Uwas @Aje @Adebayo_Adeola @Adetokunle @Chum_Sky @ButterrFingers @Funsho @Valkyr @oluwakemisola @Yeye @Oluwarufus @Otseluv @Yeye

Lets Talk About You
Lets Talk About You
For real, how do I make money as a freelancer? No long talk
Lets Talk About You
Lets Talk About You

@Edwinbassey9 @Electrifying_Imoh @Nonso_Azike @theunofficialomotayo @Daguvnor @jesseosiobe @donmagnifiga @Tayo @Tuhmehskeh @TundeMason @iamtosyne @Idara_Edet @Pele_Escobar @Kent @Otumininu @Temidayo @Segzee

for good graphic work, varieties of cosmetics all organic ranging from perfumes,body care, skin care, men products, anti aging products, tooth paste, deodorant, body sprays, hair care etc and also how to partner with this amazing company Oriflame chat me up on whatsapp (08123018860)

Thanks Mira :kissing_heart:
At Styllit Outlook, we sew custom made outfits and ready to wear; both native and corporate outfits! You can check out the official Instagram page: styllit_outlook to view some of my works! I’m in Lagos but nationwide delivery is available.

Let me advertise in advance.

I’m actually planning to set up a food business in Lagos God’s grace before this year runs out.
Currently in Ghana for a training in Cookery Art.

Keep me in your business mind. Thanks

Meanwhile, here, your breakfast and lunch are taken care of…

At @zarviees we help small businesses promote their products/services. Whether you’re a fashion designer, baker, bead maker, photographer, and so on.
We hype events as well.
Kindly follow us on Instagram @zarviees or send us an email at for enquiries.

For the big boys n babes or …everyone?

Female clothing @Damien1

I sincerely hope it’s for real. Too many scam this days and We want to be smiling after d deal o.

It is real. Check out her instagram page.

This won’t do. Yellow eba with efo n egusi preferred.

This could be my First attempt on online sales. Affordability too, is our watch word.

Yeah shall receive when the time cometh…

Web designer over here

Are You an upcoming Artist? Are you talented?
Are you looking for a platform to showcase your talent? is an online platform ready to showcase each and every Artist (both old and New artist) ranging from Writers, make up artist, Designers, Musician, DJ’s ,Reporters, Fashion, Tech. Gurus, Bloggers, Poems, Spoken words etc

=> So do come on in and display your talent, as we are ready to show you to the world.

=>Our contacts Numbers Are,
-> 08098488859
-> 08189334793
-> 07064241412

You can Hit us via Twitter @exclusives_NG
Follow us on
Facebook @ExclusiveNG
Email us @

Over 2 years of social media marketing experience with a whole clan of Digital Marketing backup. #DIGICLAN.

I’m your person for Social Media Marketing and consultant for Analytics, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO and all digital marketing services.

There’s this fine advert for this job description a friend in HR posted available. I could send you his email address if you like…

At Ultimate dresses, we provide ready to wear dresses for every occasion. Our top Concern is sunday dresses, but hey, don’t be disappointed just yet… The GOOD NEWS is, they fit in every occasion. From church to office to other social gatherings. you can check us out on instagram @_ultimatedresses. We’re Ibadan based and we deliver nationwide!!
Prices start from #2800
(Yess, super affordable​:wink::wink::wink:… We know!!!)

Please share. Thank you