And the race for the best begins today

images
The long awaited EPL season begins today and the wait is over. PREMIER LEAGUE excitement is building and it’s shaping up to be another cracking season - but who should you back to win and who will most likely go down?
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola will be going for back-to-back titles.

Wolves, Cardiff and Fulham are the newly promoted sides and will be hoping to maintain their Premier League status come the end of the season.

Can Salah beat his record or can Manchester City beat their 100 points record…it on!!
Where’s my sport analyst @Enigma

Hmmmm… Where are all the sports, sorry football lovers :wink: on this platform? @Echelon mehn! It’s going to be a very interesting season, watching games like Mancity v Arsenal and Chelsea v Huddersfield made me sure of it. I was clearly impressed that they threw fire to the feisty Huddersfield team beating them 2 nil without the hazardous HAZARD :grin: being on the pitch until the 75th minute and he came in with his dazzling touch, assisted Pedro on the third goal :sunglasses:. I guess Hazard would have been signed by Madrid to replace Cr7 but the crazy sum on him won’t make it work.