Avengers Infinity War - Movie Hangout

Arrrgh! The great Femi Coker is here. I’m definitely coming

Hilarious…

Hello @everybody

This is what the voting poll looks like so far.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are around the corner and we need to agree on a date and time.

@Youralibi1, any updates yet?

Saturday is so out of it for me…

Saturday or Sunday should work as I won’t be able to make reservations until movie release on 27th. I’ll reach out to Filmhouse today to see if there’s any opportunity at all to make any reservations before then .

Please, if you are interested, kindly make your payment as this validates your vote and presence. Thanks

Thank you very much!

@everybody, here’s payment details.

Thank you!

Still up for seeing it on Friday? @Deji

I just heard from Filmhouse and the viewing time of the movie will be shared by Friday as their weekly viewing calendar ends on Thursday.

I will share the viewing time on Friday as soon as I get it.

Cant make it for Saturday. Gonna miss seeing you guys again :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

Not fair! :joy::rofl::rofl:

I am not watching again.

@Monique is something else.:roll_eyes:
I practiced “speed reading” on that post. Unfortunately, I still saw BP and Groot.
But I’m consoled that it can’t be true😌

You must watch o …Beht wait fess, why does your name remind me of gizzard? :running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

I’m dark :crazy_face:

OMG :joy::joy::joy:.

I love you too :kissing_heart:

A friend who was invited to watch the premiere or preview…said Captain America died and Doctor Strange or someone i think raise him from the dead :smirk:

Are are you spoiling it for us na :rofl::rofl::rofl:

mogbe o:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::ok_woman::ok_woman::no_good_woman: