Avengers Infinity War - Movie Hangout

It’s just there 6/10. :roll_eyes:

My goodness… Gist me na… Was it worth the hype? I cannot come and waste cloth for nothing :joy::joy:

Seems most of us didn’t check the post credit scene … It’ll make a whole lotta sense then

Thank you very much for this… :joy::joy: At this point I don’t mind spoiler alerts.

I did, post credit scene is bleh, they should have let Samuel L Jackson finish his favourite word…

I think … The one of fourteen million possible outcomes of beating Thanos hidden in the post credit scene … Captain Marvel

This is it! This one pain you sha :joy::joy::joy:

Already, captain Marvel’s movie is in the making and might drop before the avengers 4(may 2019)

Yeah obviously

Obviously, marvel is casting for spiderman 2 and so there’s no way spiderman is actually gone for real(same applies to the other heroes that withered to dust)

Not might, it would definitely but story line might be before this war i think

I’m excited for what’s coming … I think Avengers 4 would put an end to some of our favorite onscreen heroes tho

Yes… That’s right … They said it has a setting of the 80’s… That means captain marvel is ageless just like captain marvel… And let’s not forget Adam warlock and mar-vel

Sure u guys had fun…work things…sad I could make it

The cinema was filled with passionates

The Russo brothers needs some accolades

She’s like the strongest avenger though

Tehehee…Had seen spoilers that had hinted it wasn’t epic. Just wanted to chill and hear what y’all will report

She is

It was and still is epic