Awesome Facebook Posts

Quite true :thinking:

Most Nigerians have split personality. You can go from being Jide Jones while speaking English to Jide Kosoko when your angry in Yoruba. It’s funny :joy:

what do you think ? :grin:

Inferiority Complex

Me I have degrees in this o. I can switch from correct oyinbo,to Yoruba,or pidgin,or German language. Depends which one u want o. Sometimes I’m so surprised at myself ehn! And I still wan learn Spanish and perfect my French. :blush:

This picture is so sick man! We gave d white folks d upper hand due to our ignorance. But u won’t blame us that much,it’s not easy seeing someone of a different color from u,with good hair and blue eyes and all that without actually tripping or acting silly.
We know better now sha

Mumu smile​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Multi lingua someborri…

Seriously…i’m sure some Nigerians would wish we were or looked like the whites…

I think most Nigerians have that small inferiority complex for white folks. But having traveled to some other sub Saharan nations, I can say we don’t have it as much as the Kenyans for example.

Countries like Kenya have no dominant indigenous culture but a lot of West African countries do.

Can you spot the difference between a Feminist and Feminazi?

Maybe think about it first. Religion ain’t for everyone, neither is atheism.

Sounds 'bout right …

Nawa oo after someone will come and start shouting Greatest Ife :smirk:

Still on Tertiary education :triumph:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: That’s really nice, I should sign up for German class with you.

#sigh :confused:

This dude be smiling like he just made it. :joy::joy::joy: