Awesome Quora Questions & Answers

Wow…this reply is epic…

Subtly put!!! Wicked!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Very subtle…

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I can imagine the struggles…

We’re mostly seen as Bush monkeys sometimes…simply because of how Africa or Nigeria is portrayed.

Try watching some videos showing people in Africa… They hardly capture the beautiful places or outstanding people… It’s the poor kids in the slums, busy Lagos traffic roads e.tc
It’s time everyone tries pushing what Nigeria is really about out to the world outside…

If only we will keep telling the awesome stories from brilliant minds, the mentality might get better…

Screenshot-2017-9-5 Home - Quora(1)

quorastuff

Screenshot-2017-9-19 History - Quora(1)

The questions is Why have Asian Americans economically succeeded in America in contrast to African Americans?

polygamy

Kindly answer

@Aje @Kachie @Valkyr @fola @pretyprexy @Patrickudo2004 @Ms_aijohi @Judy @iamtosyne @ruthameh125 @Temidayo @Tolu_Mals @theunofficialomotayo @atynukeh @Yeye @yvonne @Udy_Inyang @Peacehoney @Princessmia @shazomii @Uju @ganoris @geezybee @habeebsanni @jasmine @Kiitan

From my point of view, I really don’t see how any of these factors relate with one another.

Patriarchy and polygamy are not even limited to the Northern States. So, I don’t think they have anything to do with the outbursts.

But you cannot compare the polygamy stats in the North to that of the South, polygamists in the North clearly outnumber Southern polygamists.

This guy might agree with you though :thinking:

The first names answer it all… Asia vs Africa

Before I go further, do these two races face the same conditions?! Like racism, discrimination etc