Best Movie for 2018 ratings 1 - 10

Abeg the Zombie guy that refused to die freaked me out :rage:

Seen The Final Score (Dave Bautista) where he plays an Ex Military man looking out for a teenage girl (his mate’s daughter) lots of terrorists, shooting and saving when they both go watch a match at the stadium. Didn’t enjoy Bautista in this one. Rating it a 5

The House with a clock in it’s walls (Jack Black, Cate Blanchett) is just there jare. The usual orphan living with an uncle who is a warlock, they team up with Cate (witch) to stop a Doomsday clock in that house. gets a 5

A simple favor (Anna Kendrick, Blake Lively,) Comedy, Crime, about a mysterious woman who fakes her own death for a $4 million insurance money. Ratings a 6.5

Nappily Ever After (Sanna Latham) a lady who’s trying to live up to her mother’s expectations and be the 100% perfect woman for her man instead of just being herself. Rating this a 6.7

Saw Ant man today, and it was quite decent. Safe to say we wouldn’t be seeing ant man in the next avengers :sweat:

Saw Johnny English Strikes Again Rowan Atkinson (comedy) He saves The world from a hi tech villan. it’s a so so movie rating this a 4

Smallfoot (Animated) Channing Tatum In the movie a Yeti spots a smallfoot and brings him back to his community that doesn’t believe humans (smallfoot) exists. there’s singing lol a cool watch rating this a 6

Currently watching Venom and Tom Hardy is superb.
I would love to see him battle Spider-Man abeg. Rating this a 7.5
If you’re yet to see it the movie : Life Foundation sends out Scientists to discover new life forms in space, the said scientists on entering the earth crashed but the foundation was able to recover these life forms that inhabits hosts etc Eddie Brock accidentally gets bonded with one of the said life forms & becomes Venom…

Searching starring John Cho is a gripping thriller about his teenage daughter who goes missing and his desperate search via the internet to find her. Rating this a 6. 5 :grin:

Nutcracker and the four realms (fantasy / drama) MacKenzie Foy, Morgan Freeman, Kierra Knightley, Eugenio Derbez, Helen Mirren, etc

A girl is gifted an egg-shaped box after her mother passed as her mother’s dying wish, she stumbles into another realm (the four realms) full of people her mom had created as a child and has to save them from the crafty Sugar Plum Fairy. Rating this 5.5… them try sighs

Amazing movie. I totally enjoyed watching it.

Rampage too. :blush:

I doubt if I can say same. The movie was just there… Not bad, but not so wonderful as I expected.

Same with Avengers Infinity War. 🤦

Yea, awesome movie.

I tried seeing this movie yesterday but couldn’t concentrate for 5mins. Like i don’t even understand what’s going on

Saw ‘The Hate U Give’ today. Not rating this, everyone should see it.

Where can I download it?

Fzmovies.net

I rate supafly

I still dey await the web dl version of Johnny English o:sob::sob:

Make real money from the comfort of your home
http://PayEachDay.com/?userid=235659

Work from home, earn millions monthly
http://PayEachDay.com/?userid=235659