Brymo will be releasing another album soon!

Who else is looking forward to another dose of awesomeness from Brymo? :grin:

In anticipation of March 27th, Brymo has released the tracklist for the album titled “OṢÓ“.

Pre-order the album here

According to the project site, the album “depicts Brymo’s propensity to evolve his art. Dedicated to keeping his art sacred, Brymo has blessed listeners with his strongest work till date – an atmospheric, introspective set that’s built on masterful songwriting, philosophy and rhythm. OṢÓ is Brymo embracing his destiny as Africa’s leading figure in the arts!”

Eyin ti brymo @Drew @Bobo

By the way … HE WILL BE AT AFROPOLITAN VIBES THIS FRIDAY BY 4PM

Are you going @Drew?

Ehmmmm… as the spirit directs… but I will try sha…

Okay :grin:

I cant wait…Brymo has always been awesome, back to back awesomeness :grinning:

You can say that again… And his album titles are always controversial… E WO tun loso?

Right…album name like “Klitoris” :grinning: . Here is “Oso” like Olosho now, abi what is this one now?:joy:

:joy::joy::joy: the day he was explaining the Klitoris on air I was just laughing… Dude was just yanning anything…

Maybe Witch…:joy::joy:

OMG! Bring it on. Another dose of excellence is coming. :no_good_man:t4: #WakandaForever

Niceee! Something dey go 'round town :musical_note:

thats what they do nau :grinning:. Maybe they think we dont haff sense. If Olamide explains science student to you ehn, you will be like

Finally!! Gosh, this is going to be lit as always. :heart_eyes:

The day I saw the video I shook my head “SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE INDEED”

That’s how he said it is “Awon omo thicker body” … he said it is poetic license … LOL Oniranu somebody…

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Poetic license my foot!!

:joy::joy:…these people sha. They should continue. Its kuku the beat we like, they can say what they want and re-interpret it anyhow they like :joy:.

Niniola is lowkey their Oga…haaa :anguished:. She is an expert in weaving sexuality in songs

DON’T EVEN LET ME START DISSECTING HER LYRICS… :joy::joy::joy::joy: but she’s alright… It is all about the beat tho … Very few of them have sensible lyrics…

:point_up:t4::point_up:t4::point_up:t4: Patiently waiting for it :dancer:

I cant wait to pre order this album sef,