Can You Share Your Underwear With Your Friend?

Yes, you read it right!

Guys, Can You Share Your Underwear (Boxers, Singlet/ Vest)?

Girls, Can you share your Underwear (Bra, Pants) with your friend?

Be Totally Honest!

@lexyhugo @darkrose @Darryice @Fola @Aje @Duchessbee @Azzy @Somy @robzone @sucre @Ms_aijohi @Aniekan @Jornie @Techie @NaijaLander @theunofficialomotayo @thetimigabriel @theoneIke @evansakanno @jasmine @Suzy @Susan_Debra_Nelson_N @W.O@ @akinsanyajoseph @walexblom @yeye @ChiQaH @Judy @Patrickudo2004 @Princessmia @jasmine @Kiitan @ewomazino @anonymous61 @evansakanno @ayoola @ogeh47 @TundeMason @AdebsAlert @folasanmi88 @Aje @victorfatanmi @jesseosiobe @Racheal_Dangiwa @Mopelola_Ariyo @TosinAdekoya @Ennie

No oooo abeg

Best friend nko?

Mehn no o. If my friend wears my singlet/boxer without my consent, he should just got with it. Never gonna wear that again

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:reasons?

I really don’t have a reason o but me i can’t share

Noooooo. I can’t share with a guy but I don’t know why I don’t mind sharing with a female.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My then girlfriend likes wearing my clothes including boxers. Who I be not to wear afterwards but I can’t share with friends.

No. Why? Cause it’s awkward. Period

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:just awkward!!

And why a girlfriend??

Because you like woman too much​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

But why??

No I can’t wit a girlfriend but I could run around in my bfs boxers

My sister I can’t fit tell why o​:blush::blush::blush::blush:
can’t you see that me and @Duchessbee share the same view

If I was to answer this question last year or early this year, I’ll say “I no dey wear boxers ooo” but now that i am learning how to though i forget most times; I won’t share.

It’s so unhealthy to share undies with anyone, it’s a No!NO!

Underwear hell no … But can share random tops … U get

I cannot share my undies