Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father

Some research findings have confirmed that a mother’s genetic determine how clever her children are.

According to the research, women are more likely to transfer intelligent genes to their children because they are carried on the X chromosome and women have two of these while men only have one.

In addition to this, scientist now believe genes for advanced cognitive functions which are inherited from the father may be automatically deactivated. A category of gene known as “conditioned genes” are thought to work only if they come from the mother in some cases and the father in other cases.

Intelligence is believed to be among the conditioned genes that have to come from the mother.

Do the men agree?

2 Likes

If this is true, we are safe… God bless awon sapiosexuals but wait oo, what will na happen to all the sense we supposedly have? :fearful:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: That’s what i’m trying to figure out right now…

So you mean the father’s head is just for decoration? :face_with_head_bandage::face_with_thermometer:

2 Likes

Lol! I don’t understand o

Apparently it is:rofl:

1 Like

LOOOL! Ok

Wats dere to figure for u
Sebi we are the one that they say our brain is standby. After all d suffer I av suffer to know book nw😭

Abegi these people should just goan sidan with all these yeye research.

2 Likes