Cregital at 3 🎉

Hi @everybody! Cregital will be turning 3 in a couple of days - Friday to be precise, and we’re inviting friends over to the office to celebrate with us.

As you know, we have a soft spot for our Zegist fam :heart:, so we would pick at random Zegisters that are in Lagos over to the office :grin:

There will be food, drinks, games, music and so much more! It will be a good chance to talk and interact with the Cregital family!

Top Authors & Influencers - April 2018

I am interested.

:dancer::dancer:
:walking_woman::walking_woman:

Yaaay. Congrats Cregitals… Oya turn up!!!

let me see or hear that you were picked and you don’t go, girl! you will believe, you cannot waste/miss the food! food!, drinks, games.

iffa catch you.

Congrats Cregital!!

Congratulations #TeamCregital

Baby!!! Make we turn up!!! I even want to snap selfie in their office gan!!! Their office is fiiinnnneeee girl!!!

Congrats cregital

Congratulation @Cregital - happy birthday!!! :tada::confetti_ball::sparkles:

:dancer::dancer:

:walking_woman::walking_woman:

Please pick me ooo!!! :eyeglasses:

Yay! Y’all should invite me!!! Need to unwind!

:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Azzzin!!! I know right…

YAY! Cregi@3!!!

Keep pushing guys!

Yaaaaassss !!! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Happy Anniversary!!! Keep up the good work … God bless your hustle !!! Have a blast on Friday …

#I’m not even Jealous :roll_eyes:

Congrats @Cregital. I’m excited about the new grounds you’ll be covering in the years ahead. Well done guys!

Congrats! @Cregital @evansakanno and @Oluwarufus Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to my invite!

Congratulations @Cregital. You shall attain greater heights. More years of celebration!

Congratulations @Cregital.

Success this year.

@evansakanno @Yeye @Cregital me I’m gate crashing