Do yo have any experience using Marijuna?

Do you have any experience using marijuana?

Do you believe it has health benefits?

What are the long term effects of marijuana use ?

1 Like

Yes. I enjoy using it every once in a great while.

Apparently is it kills cancerous cells and reduces anxiety.

So I had a friend who started smoking weed cos he said it helps him eat well :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: how that worked for him is what i don’t understand. Some states in the USA have legalized the use of weed because according to them it has some health benefits :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Consistent marijuana use can cause you to have social dissociative tendencies. It makes you anti social and is a gateway drug if care is not taken. I’d recommend it once a year.

Learn to dream without drugs.

Yeah it causes severe munches. One puff could turn you into a glutton. Food tastes better under ya influence.

:woman_shrugging:t5: I don’t know if there is a difference between this and weed…Funny enough, my area is the cabal of these people… Infact the neighbours around my house, make it there and they sell it out…

1 Like

Song by Afroman says it all.
Was gonna clean my room until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom… but then I got high
My room is still messed up and I know why (Why man?)
Yea heyy
Because I got high

Marijuana is used largely in the medical field. That’s why the USA wants it legalized medically (already legalized in some states tho).
It helps sharpen the brain and cure glaucoma and seizures majorly.

Addiction, cancer - especially long cancer and memory loss.

Marijuana causes lung cancer??

Yup. It does.

There is no research to prove it does. But no research to prove it doesn’t either.

My guess is, it doesn’t. THC is used extensively in cancer treatment so it could not possibly cause lung cancer.

Inhaling it is an experience on its own

Here: http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html?referrer=android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

1 Like

And it’s not only harmful for your health, i mean smoking weed, but it’s also a serious crime in most areas. And for now you have to take a drug test for almost every job you take. Having a sample of https://payspi.org will help you do that, as not everyone treat weed as just a entertainment :grin:

Now I can admit that I’ve been psychologically addicted to weed for the past 3 years . If I needed to eat, sleep, relax, be amused, calm down, forget a horrible experience, practice self-love, run errands of any kind, watch TV, or create something I smoke. I had contacted a community which help drag addicted . After I passed a course of 2 month of rehabilitation I become a new persona . I have started a new life , i find a good job buy it was required to get the drag test . I have been worried and afraid that I could fail but on the rehabilitation therapy which I have stayed ,helped me. I used anti detox meds which clean my body from all the waste https://www.lpath.com/sub-solution-reviews/ . So now you know how I passed my hair test last year and left the bad habit of smoking weed and never start again.

I have a lot of experience with marijuana. It’s a soft drug with a great effect, which is not damaging the health so much as alcohol does. I love marijuanna - i smoke it with different methods - pipes, bong, bubblers, joints etc. I think that it should be legalized !