Extinguished

images%20(5)

One look at him and it all came flashing back

2 years earlier
We bumped into each other at the mall. It was love at first sight, I kept on staring at him and so was he.
“I’m sorry” we both murmured at the same time, we laughed at it.
“I’m Zante and sorry for bumping into you”, he said and brought out his hand, I accepted the handshake and replied, ” I’m Kate and it’s no probs” but my subconscious was gushing over his beauty.
I think he felt same way cause we kept staring at each other till a female voice broke the moment, “Hey baby! I got us something”. I turned and saw a beautiful lady.
” Hey babes! Won’t you introduce me to your friend”, she said punching him lightly.
“Sorry, I am no friend, we just bumped into each other and we were saying our apology” Kate said feeling disappointed with herself. They said their goodbyes and walked away.

3 months later
Kate needed to get Pizza for her trouble-making friends and as she was getting into the plaza, she accidentally walked into someone. Lifting her head up, she gasped ” You again! do you always bump into people? ” she asked. Zante laughed, “Naaaaah, how are you? I have been searching for you ever since that night at the mall”, he said.
Kate was surprised but asked ” why? “. Zante told her, he felt some chemistry between them. Rolling her eyes, Kate replied ” You have a girlfriend “. ” We broke up “, he replied.
They both exchanged numbers and few months after, a relationship started between them but her mistake was not asking why his ex left him.

Fast forward to one year after
“Zante stop it, I am too tired for all these anger release” shouted Kate to her husband. Yeah, he had a bad anger problem but Zante won’t take none of it.
He slapped her and she wasn’t surprised, he had done it before but she won’t take it anymore. Kate slapped him back. Zante could not believe Kate had the effrontery to retaliate back.
Zante pushed her to the wall and a fight started, punches everywhere. Kate could not get him to stop throwing the blows. She kept on pleading but Zante was too deaf in anger to listen to her pleas, he needed to show, “he was the man”.
She was getting tired ” this must stop now”, she thought but she kept on blocking the blows till her hand touched something, it was the ” extinguisher “.
Kate pulled the extinguisher out of its place and used it on Zante before she passed out.

My first story attempt on my blog, drop your comments

@Mira @Judy @Aniekan @geezybee @evansakanno @theunofficialomotayo @Aje @Drew invite others

21 Likes

Wonderful…just wonderful.

1 Like

@Chimynw,@Adetokunle,@yeye, @drew, infact @Everybody get in here.

4 Likes

Wow! Again, I say Wow!

I love it!! This is a masterpiece, well crafted.

Good work, dear Faith.

3 Likes

Nice :clap:t5:

Lovely attempt. Please continue.

1 Like

i love this… :palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together:
this is story :kissing_heart:
i got a second thought when it got to the EXTINGUISHER part but thank God you explained further @Ms_aijohi

2 Likes

Nice! Well done

3 Likes

Niiiice!! Lots of lessons to learn from it.

2 Likes

Thanks maami

1 Like

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Thanks @Mira more stories to share

1 Like

Thanks babe, I will definitely not stop

2 Likes

Oooh thanks @Chimynw

Thanks dearie

Thanks dearie

Very nice.

Thanks dearie

Nice story. Please what’s your blog address?

That’s a story you’ve got there

Thanks dearie, name of blog :point_down::point_down::point_down:

2 Likes