Fantasy Premier League(FPL)

It’s back again…
It is the Fantasy Premier League(FPL 2018/209.

A game where you get to manage your team from signing of players to match day team selection and score points based on your team’s performance to out-class other fantasy managers world wide.
How do i get started? You sign up on www.premierleague.com , then proceed to “fantasy” option on the dash board to join and fill out subsequent forms OR download the app on your Appstore or Google playstore.

You can join our league with this code:
2857220-653576

Or Link:
https://goo.gl/x6xwjK

Have more fun watching the new #EPL season as a Fantasy manager.
For guide and enquiries: inbox me
NOTE: its totally FREE to join and play

SUGGESTION
But I wish we could have a Zegist fantasy mini league where we create a league on the Fantasy Premier League Game, have Zegisters and Non-Zegisters join and register with certain amount payable to a central account of A zegist or Cregital worker so as to be accountable and allay people’s fear of embezzlement.
Then, we could have each contestant pay the money and post proof of payment on here as the accounts person confirms it and also updates registered list.
We make a weekly pay package for managers(contestants) with the highest points return from this registration fee and the price would be agreed upon by the entire contestants.

Really this is cool… I gat to join and play, I hope more guys join us