Friendship appreciation; tag that beautiful soul. 😍

A friend is someone you love and feel you can trust.

It would be an error to appreciate friendship through a dirge. Yeah, we will all leave earth some day, but it’s important for us to make our years on earth worth living and friends are sure necessities in life.

So @everybody, it’s time to appreciate friendship.

• Who do you call when you feel lonely?

• Who is really there to pick up?

• Who is that rarity that let’s you know when you are wrong?

• Who is that special stone that cares for your soul?

• Who is that being that makes life worth living?

Tag that beautiful soul(s).
God bless you angels because what you do for others is selfless and blissful.
You stand as a light through someone’s darkness… That is rare and you would be rewarded positively.

This thread is dedicated to you. You worth far more than Ruby.

NB: You can tag as many beautiful souls as you can. Feel free to appreciate them.

19 Likes

I’m not so lucky with female friends but thank God I’m blessed with 3 sisters (my aproko gist partner).

Henry is a great friend. He’s always having my back. Always with open arms even though I might be crazy sometimes

2 Likes

I don’t call anyone o. I talk to myself. :cold_sweat:

Just my conscience and my shame lets me know when I am wrong.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Na me dy take care of my soul o

1 Like

I don’t call anyone o. I talk to myself. :cold_sweat:

Just my conscience and my shame lets me know when I am wrong.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Na me dy take care of my soul o

4 Likes

@Mira if you are specific about this platform. Then maybe non is yet closer or maybe I am still far from such yet.

But outside here, God has been faithful to bless me with amazing souls who God has placed ahead of me in many spheres of life.

Life keeps happening, God keeps showing me those he has purposed to be salt to me.

6 Likes

@fola is refreshingly “mamally” and @Kachie does this thing like…lemme not mention. Outside this platform, my sister and my bestie Jo

5 Likes

Lol! That’s interesting

@Mira is the only friend I have here because she is always in my inbox.

Why is your name and @evansakanno’s in my inbox all the time? :smile:

3 Likes

lol… because I love you.

Hello friend.

1 Like

Hi!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your love vault must be filled with high currencies :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sliding into your inbox now.

1 Like

@Yeye. Way back before this platform. Amazing Being with a Beautiful Heart. God bless you Dear. I celebrate you. And to those outside this platform, hehehehe, I cannot exhaust the names including Oba, Unique, Wendy, Leke and Co. Wonderful People.

2 Likes

Awwn! Thanks dear :grin:

1 Like