Funke Akindele to feature in Marvel Studios’ "Avengers: Infinity war"

Home girl going international :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Our very own “Jenifa” Funke Akindele, will star alongside international movie stars Robert Downey Jr and Chris Hemsworth, in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity Wars.

Funke Akindele’s name was published on popular movie review website, IMDB (a reputed online database known for listing latest film projects.), where it was revealed she will be a member of Dora Milaje, a team of women who serve as personal bodyguards of the Black Panther, the spiritual leader of Wakanda. The Dora Milaje are superior women recruited from every tribe of the fictional Wakanda who serve as the personal bodyguards of the Black Panther.

I can’t wait to see the movie already. We’re so proud of you @Funke Akindele keep soaring

Super Excited about this!!

Yeah, this got me excited tho but i’ve been wondering what role she would play and all… Well, I wish her the best! Its a good news…

True or nah? :sob::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: so true :rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Trust… They ain’t see nothing yet! Nigerians know how to be supportive in this area…

I bet it’s just gonna be a scene anyway, she’s going to be one of the guards to Black Panther

Yeah right? So i thought… But the way Nigerians will go to watch this movie… Ehn…

at all at all na him bad, even if it’s to show face :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It going to be fabulous
Can’t wait!!!

More grease to her. For sure, she won’t disappoint!

As in Eh