Funniest thing I saw/read today

Some truth delivered hilariously!
Wait for it!:joy:

Lol…Trevor has never been serious in his life

But he is a very intelligent comedian unlike our Nigerian comedians that will be insulting people that bought tickets to come watch their show all in the name of cracking jokes. Being funny requires intelligence too.

But no one mentioned that he wasn’t intelligent… Or did someone write such and then delete?

Nope…was just saying because of this :point_down::point_down:

Wasn’t referring to anyone in particular.

Okay.

Plus he’s fine too… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes he is!

Wakanda boner/iPad stand is this? :grimacing:

:joy: Been tryna figure it out myself bro

Lmao…This guy really needs help :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: Mr Patrick is clearly a mad man :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::joy:… Anyway he must have gotten inspired by Mr Desiigner (the panda song sounds like this) :grinning:

Lwkmd!! Maybe, Who knows? :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl:

I think this photo is an advert sponsored by Caucasian men to dispell the stereotype that white men have small ChuChus :ok_woman:#ConspiracyTheory

Lmao… Not everything is so deep jor. Chai! You can be deep sha :joy:

I am a Pisces sun with a moon in Taurus — I am water - Powerful enough to drown you , Soft enough to Cleanse you and deep enough to save you … I am also Earth . Stable enough to Sprout you, Fresh enough to refresh you , Wide enough to hold you and deep enough to bury you —

How’s that for deep ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh earth, how I long to reach your deep,
To savor from your beds of nourishment.

Like in a lavender farm,
Fill my lungs with air so sweet,

And as the gentle evening breeze from the sea caresses the leaves of the trees at the river bank,
Whisper softly to my soul the rhythms of Kenya.

Soak your skin into my peace and let me soothe the cracks in your heart
And just like the sign of Aquarius exalts Neptune (the ruler of Pisces), so let me grace the throne of your tender heart.

How’s that for deeper? *drops mic

Lmao.
Get a room!!
@theunofficialomotayo and @KubasuInyanya

Plix my people, what is happening here? :flushed:this is no longer ordinary poetry :grinning:

Haba I giff hup!!! :raised_hands: