Funny IG Posts

I love what Kokun Foundation is doing! Some of these people can barely afford quality rice and most feed from hand to mouth, well of us do. I pray Nigeria becomes a welfare state some day. Subsidized healthcare, education and social security. Great work! I love for things like this.

I was thinking we could do something like this too… Zegist Community members could do this too…

yeah a community outreach is not a bad idea for the team. Maybe every quarter of the year :thinking:
we could do a small soup kitchen once every 4 months for the poor. Or teach at a low income school.

yes I see a cleavage and it’s calling to me…

being a Nigerian woman.

Age 25 - 27 is the worst time to date for men. If you date a younger woman, you’ll feel like she’s too young to get you, if it’s an older woman, she’ll feel you are too young to take her seriously. Personally, I think it’s a period of self reflection and skill acquisition.

:joy: Cc @TundeMason

Screenshot-2017-10-5 Instagram

guys, take note.

This is devilishly hilarious… Still laughing at the truthfulness of it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh my Jisos!!! Nigerians…

:joy::joy:

that’s how we roll :sunglasses:

I swear that inspirational caption shit annoys me.

The worst sef is putting Bible passage or their Pastor’s sermon…with a rubbish picture

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What kind of inspirational caption was she going to use before/ she no see…

:joy::joy::joy::joy: @Aniekan haf vex.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

But why…

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh my Jesus!