Funny IG Posts

Screenshot-2017-10-14 Instablog9ja ( instablog9ja) • Instagram photos and videos(1)

No way! U can’t compare them oh. They’re both unique in their own ways. That’s how Nigerians will be doing stupid comparisons there. What do they even know about music?

Eyah at least he made the effort to impress abi :joy::joy:

yes oo. it’s the effort that counts

:grin: Nigerians like to compare everything; Wizkid vs Davido, Patoranking vs Burna Boy, Timi Dakolo vs Bez

Very very annoying something. Can’t they just let people be stars in Peace? That’s how they compared Genevieve and Omotola till they became rivals

oh yeah I remember that!!!

Simi is good but she will get to Asa level someday. Persistence and hard work.

Simi is good no doubt but Asa’s voice is out of this world! This comparison no follow abeg…

but Simi has a better voice than Asa.

That’s not true! But then again, you’re entitled to your own opinion.

Asa’s voice is good. Simi has a softer more seductive voice.

They sing different genres. So Simi’s voice might be better for what she does. But I’ll always pick Asa’s music over Simi.

do they? Simi’s music is also soulful type of music.

At this point I give up! Simi don carry you go.:joy::joy:

Both…They both have their uniqueness and audience. I listen to both it all depends on my mood.

Azinehn! They’re even comparing Wizkid to Fela now.

She is not getting there. Musically speaking she is not even on the path. Is it that one that sounds like there are pressing her while singing. Abeg…

You fit say she dey try but na insult to compare her to Asa.

See @ruthameh125 i can take this personal. Simi dey try but she never even dey on the path talk more of saying she go reach Asa some day. Is not possibru

@NaijaLander what did you say?! What rubbish voice… Fam dont bring this on my Asa. Which simi… When dem dey arrange voice keep simi for bush

Where u wan keep ige, owawunmi, jodi, guy just to mention few ni ooo