Go Anonymous and Tag Your Zegist Crush

ABI o! He’s already cheating sef. Being on social media alone isn’t cheating. You are supposed to Be here togetehr

Abi oooo! Lmao! Just because we have retired sha.

Hi Drew, my name is Bimbo. I am not new on Zegist, I just don’t like school that’s why I am scarce here.
But I trust my people @pretyprexy @fola @Judy they help mark attendance for me.
Nice to e-meet you

BRIbe me.
Send me Airtel recharge card. 5k last last

Seriously! He hats bribe me on

@theunofficialomotayo astute lover???

Nice to e-meet you dear …:grin::grin::grin:

Blackmail. Classy.

This would require me to actually have your phone number.

:smirk: Thanks for reading through my profile. Remind me, where did we meet?

Forgive my tardiness to this thread.

She has a point. “Astute Lover” is a little bit extra. I’m not trying to insult you.

Astute
having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one’s advantage. Key phrase “One’s advantage”

Lover
a partner in a sexual or romantic relationship outside marriage.

That means you are a selfish lover. Astuteness in business and politics is good. Love? No.

I’m sorry. It’s better I told you and not someone else.

Happy Birthday brother

Much Respect :+1:t6::+1:t6:

@NaijaLander Lol…don’t you think your conclusion is based on assumption?

“One’s advantage” is relative you know? What I regard as my advantage in a situation is different from yours. I’m sorry to say, but I think only a selfsh lover will assume that another person’s definition of ‘advantage’ is SELFISH like theirs and not SELFLESS.

Again, I re-emphasize that I’m an astute lover.

I’m not sure what dictionary you used, I bet the words ‘Astute’ and ‘Lover’ have more than one meaning, however, the selfish lover in you (I’m laughing typing this) chose to go with the meaning you stated here. Contextually, the meaning of Astute as I have used it, means ‘discerning’ without the words “one’s advantage” whilst the word ‘Lover’ as used in this context, means, “one who loves and cares for someone else in a romantic way”. Would you tell me that when you get married, you won’t refer to your wife as your ‘lover’?

Are we clear now sir?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:The people on this zegist like too much English sha… @NaijaLander and @theunofficialomotayo weldone…

You do realize a synonym for astute is “shrewd” right? So there is no context whatsoever where astute could ever translate to being selfless. Being astute is looking out for onesself, plain and simple.

Thank you.

Lol, bro! I never translated astute as being selfless. Read my message again. I only said “one’s advantage” is relative.

Shioooorrrrr! Happy birthday sha!

ROFLMAO! Did I send you message ni??? :joy::joy::joy: mehn I can’t stop laughing.

OKAy Astute Lover, how are you today? Lmao!

Omo! :joy::joy::joy::joy: you see I am here again today and I am already causing trouble :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:You are powerful indeed…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:You are powerful indeed…