Go Anonymous and Tag Your Zegist Crush

:joy::joy::joy: You are not late…

Awwwn🙈… Thank you. I really don’t know who you are and I don’t care because, I want you to know that I love you in a charming way.

I’m humbled you think this way about me and yeah she’s a very beautiful woman, thank you for acknowledging that. Gracias :blush:

:ok_woman:t5: Is today Zegist Tag your crush day??? :grin::grin::grin:

Oh my!!! I’m crushing with blush… :see_no_evil: Amen to your prayers and thank you so much for crushing on me… I’m happy you felt welcome here… I am happy you are happy sincerely… Thanks dear. I just wish i knew you…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh my, please crush on and shot your shot… He might say YES!

Awwwwwww… I remember that post… All your zegist people here did not allow you rest… I read the comments from zegisters that day… :joy:

Ikr :grin::grinning:

All the beautiful ladies here are my crush(es):sunglasses::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you for the kind words. They mean much to me.

Awwwwwwww :sob::sob::sob::sob: bows Thank you Thank you… waves :grin::grin::grin:

Me I’m just here speechless sha. Someone should help me pick up my jaw from the ground.

jaw picked

hands over microphone to her, keep talking baby

I wish I did.

It’s just the height…nothing else. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Smh…u’re just not serious :joy::joy::joy:

Wow! And you figured all of these out because of my posts here? You are quite insightful I must say. Danke schön (that means thanks a lot in German :grin:)

Thanks a lot :blush:

Thanks anon friend

Thanks for thinking highly of me

I can even “Awww” but I can “LoL” all I know is that you are very “confidential” and “anonymous”
No thanks for the unkind words😛
Yeaaaaah I’m quiet handful.
You will never know until you know :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
TGIF my peoples!
Been a minute :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: @pretyprexy @fola @Judy @ruthameh125 @Aniekan hugs
What did I miss?
New zegist feature?
Zegist marriage?

:man_dancing:t5::man_dancing:t5::man_dancing:t5::man_dancing:t5: My shaku shaku dance…

@Ganoris of liave… :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I have missed you too too much… I hope you won’t go away again…

LMao! I will try love. It’s just a bit difficult to keep up with the browser.