Happy Birthday Chiqah

I wish you all the blessings that come with old age @ChiQaH . :joy:

May you live and breathe in abundant mercy, favour and joy. May your aspirations favour you. May your degrees prove valuable. May your health never fail you.

Thank you for being an awesome part of this community and sharing your life’s lessons with us.

@evansakanno please order a cake for your people on her behalf since she’s so far away. :grin:

Happy Birthday to my Love and Sugar mama… may your days be glorious, may you look back and have all reasons to thank God for who you are becoming, May thy ways be opened that thy territories be enlarged. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

U are a man, u shud take it easy with sugar. This one u av a mama DAT produces for u
@ChiQaH please advise him o

Anyways More Ororo to ur elbow @ChiQaH. May d beauty of life saturate ur heart. It is needed in this rough world

Happy Birthday…live long and prosper

Happy birthday @ChiQaH thank you for all the wonderful and insightful comments, for sharing your life experience, for being savage when you have to :wink: And for keeping it real :100:. God bless your new age and may all your aspirations come to reality. We love you :kissing_heart:

Aaaawn where is she though? Happy earth strong @ChiQaH. May your days be full of Joy and happiness. Love u :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Happy birthday @ChiQaH

Happy Birthday @Chiqah. Plenty money will come your way this year. Amen.

Happy birthday @ChiQaH. Blessings upon Blessings

Happy birthday chicalicious @ChiQaH

Happy Birthday! @ChiQaH Keep glowing!

Thank you so much my wonderful people!!! I am not crying o!! its the onions im cutting…

please forgive me for not responding sooner, please bear with me!

But i really appreciate you guys taking the time to wish me well, May God bless you all o!!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: