Happy Birthday Evans Akanno

Happy birthday to ma paddy from wayyy back @evansakanno, my seat-mate in high school,my Lil brother’s tech mentor, you are a blessing to your generation and generations to come, u will call 1 and zillions will answer, my God will continue to guide and protect u, when the time is right “The Perfect God” will grant u a perfect wife, ur own love, that will love u for who u are, and that will never want to change who u are. I love u bro! Enjoy ur day

15 Likes

Thank you @Holuhbee!!!

Thank you so much… you remember way back!!!

4 Likes

Happy birthday chief! Have a good one! @evansakanno :cake:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Great man. In this brief time that i have come to know you, I’ll just wish you two things. Vision to expand territories, and positive restlessness to conquer more. Happy Birthday Bro…:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::gift::gift::gift:

8 Likes

Thanks @abnetz

1 Like

Thank youn @Aje. God bless you!

1 Like

A million Amen to this… God bless you…

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Evans of Life…

God bless you.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to you! @evansakanno and may this year bring you bigger achievements and blessings… Abeg Zegist, how far? Where are we turning up ?

4 Likes

You can come to our office later today.

5 Likes

Cregital o…

If only i was in lag :cry::cry:

2 Likes

OOps!!! Which same o…

How come I’m just seeing this :roll_eyes:

And to think I didn’t go to work today…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Its not too late…

1 Like

Happy birthday @evansakanno. Thank you for @Zegist. How would we have this wonderful family without ur brilliant mind and innovation?. I pray that this new year brings you all the good things that your heart desires and more. May the seed you’ve planted grow into a mighty tree. Age gracefully! :cake::cake::tada::tada::tada::birthday::balloon::balloon:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @evansakanno I can’t buy you everything but I can pray for you. May you never have any reason to regret anything, God would support and protect you, He would always give you a reason to laugh all the days of your life. Have a blissful year filled all your heart desires. Amen. Come and take a hug lol I saw this party stuff late and it would take me atleast 1hr 30 mins to be there but do have a blast. Choi missed another party.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, the smiles, for the gifts, the amazing surprise birthday party by the team, the prayers, the testimonials, for everything. I felt so loved and my face had hurt from the smiles. I had very minimal plans to spend time with the team and my family, to appreciate God but no… the team had plotted with my family, friends, former employees, clients and partners to ensure that my birthday gave me all that plus a lot of happiness. They made an surprise emotional birthday video, arranged for a meeting which I later realized was a plan to get me out of the office and they turned the place to a mini wedding reception. In their defense, it was a birthday thanksgiving for life and an opportunity to show me that my love for them is not unappreciated. They had moments to tell really emotional stories of how they met me, how I inspire them, and the journey so far. I learnt one thing that the random acts of kindness we show to people is our quota to make humanity better. You guys are too much. Love you all. God bless you.

See photos here

7 Likes