Happy birthday Precious Okhimamhe Oluwafunmike Oghenaobekha

Akshually that’s her full name… She has some extras too.
Let the gifts start pouring in… @pretyprexy Happy birthday…

15 Likes

The name is long o! Hehehehe, Happy Birthday Precious!

Happy birthday Sweet @pretyprexy Thank you for being such an awesome person (Yes, I don’t need to meet you in person to discover this) Thank you for all your great contributions here and to the society at large. You made me feel so much at home here after my first comment (which took me like 3 months after sign-up to make):see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

May God continue to shine his light on you and may He keep building you until you become a standard for success! May He take the little efforts you make and turn them into something that the world will stand still for! We love you boo! Keep shinning!

Birthday bonus: Please DM your number so that I can sing a customized birthday song for you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @pretyprexy. I wish you the very best in life. Keep being a blessing to this generation in your own little way, your best is yet to come. Shine!

3 Likes

Happy birthday to you dear @pretyprexy :heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday dear Precious. Keep radiating God’s glory and grace. Nations shall celebrate you.

2 Likes

Wish u great heights,
oceans wide,
future so bright. Of course I know ur type is very rare to come by. Enjoy life while it last. Happy Birthday. When I try to pronounce that ur name, I almost say Oklahoma. Lol.

2 Likes

Yay! Happy birthday @pretyprexy :birthday::balloon:

2 Likes

Precious Obataosu Ogidigada Orianuokuku

Happy Birthday to you.

May trucks of food fall on you @pretyprexy and @evansakanno and @Zegist bear the expenses
Cheers.

1 Like

Happy birthday pretty overload @pretyprexy … Wishing you the very best hun. May God grant all your heart desires…

2 Likes

GOD! your names are amazing and you are one fine gal. happy birthday hunybuny.

3 Likes

Happy birthday darling. You’re such an amazing being,meeting you has been an utmost importance in my being. Thank you for been you. I join my faith with yours,to proclaim and decree that all you’ve sought after from God be granted to you. Amen. Cheers!

3 Likes

Happy birthday dear precious. May light fall on your path. And favour and goodness locate you. Bigger and better you i pray.

2 Likes

@pretyprexy Happy birthday to you. Cheers!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @pretyprexy Live long and prosper.

2 Likes

OMG how can I miss your birthday @pretyprexy. Happy birthday to you darling. More of God’s grace on you and may yours days be full of love, peace, wealth and above all, I wish you long life and prosperity and many more years ahead

2 Likes

Happy birthday @pretyprexy May God bless and keep you darling :heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday dear @pretyprexy. This is the least you would ever be. Welcome to your best year yet. God bless you and keep you safe. You are loved and I celebrate you.

2 Likes

Thanksssss guysssss… I am so grateful… Your comments are so heartwarming… Thank you all so much.

I love you guys and Thanks @Kachie your voicenote has become my midnight lullaby…

Thanks also @iamtosyne for the special post… and the new name… Biko what is the meaning? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like