Healthy Food You Should Eat Everyday

Eating healthy is an important part of life most Nigerians have decided to ignore, well not intentionally but make man chop something na.

Striving to eat healthy entails consuming the best nutrients your body need,
With so many restrictions of Nigerian food, it’s hard to know which ones offer the most benefits.
If you don’t consume anything else on a regular basis, do your best to incorporate these foods into your diet,

• Yogurt

You can get to add berries if you don’t mind. A single serving of yogurt will give you a significant amount calcium for the day. In addition to calcium, most yogurts are a great source of probiotics.
    Probiotics help protect your stomach against harmful bacterias that could lead to infection or illness. Starting your day off with a cup of yogurt will work wonders for your overall health.
    Did you know that you can you uncultured Yogurt to cure Yeast infection? Topic for another day

• Broccoli
    Broccoli should be your number one choice when it comes to vegetables. The sulfur compounds found in broccoli which signal our genes to increase production of enzymes and detoxify potentially cancer-causing compounds. Broccoli can be eaten uncooked with a low-fat veggie dip or can be cooked and used a side dish, worked into a salad or incorporated into a casserole. The possibilities are endless. Broccoli is also a major source of folic acid.

• Eggs

Eggs are a great source of high quality protein. You must have had heard one false saying about how eggs are not good for adults. In addition to these benefits, eggs also help keep your eye health in check. Eating one (or two) eggs in the morning with fresh fruit or whole grain toast is a great way to give your body the nutrients it needs to keep you fueled throughout the day.

feel free to add to this list.

2 Likes

I use nuts as a substitute for berries. One egg per day -very good!

1 Like

Cucumber
Banana.

I heard o.
Not sure

To become healthier you can start with simple things: stop eating junk food and sleep more. Also traveling was a crucial step for me to realize I can do much better. One particular healing center in Peru is an amazing place to be: https://dmt.vision/es/ I could finally lose some weight and feel the harmony with the surrounding world again!