How important is your mom

Every time moms are always congratulated for the success of their wards or that of the family, why is this so??

4 Likes

“MY MOM” Hmm, MY MOM is an unimaginable blessing. I feel like the way Jesus was sent to earth to save us is the same way God sent MY MOM to earth for me. If not for MY MOM I won’t know what life or even happiness is about. She stood and fought by, with and for me in every situation and she gave me lovely siblings . No matter how many times I drop, she is always there to lift me up. I just hope and pray that I get rich quickly to shower her with uncountable blessings. Words are not enough to explain how much I love MY MOM.

6 Likes

If it wasn’t for moms, none of us would even be here to answer this question. That’s just how important they are.

5 Likes

God indeed blessed them with the fruit of the womb and their labour of love shall never be in vain.

I love me(a waiting mother… I am not pregnant now o)
I love my sweetest mother
I love every mother/woman out there.

Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Father wa nko? No b Father wey put you for there :thinking: and no b him dey pay School fees and other expenses ? :running_man::running_man::running_man::joy:

3 Likes

Ma binu o! No vex biko…Our Honourable Fathers Right Activitist :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes