How many of you collected extra sheet during exam?

This was me in my Law Course. The man kept dashing me E because of this. I was so glad when we dropped his course. :joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: I can relate to this, especially in my Uni, who get time to be reading your story :rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way twale :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: For maale @atynukeh :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2: may we continue to see more of this :grin::grin::grin: welldonma!

Lol

I collected extra sheet on several occasions! In fact, I can still remember the day I collected extra sheet to write more because I didn’t want to be the first person to leave the exam hall. I filled d sheets with everything I read (well, after giving correct answers to the questions though) :rofl::joy:

And that’s how @Kiitan sold her market in a very light way. :ok_hand:

Oshey, baddest!

Hehehehehehehe. Ahn ahn? Which market? Se something wey I don talk for this place a couple of times. Maybe you can’t remember seeing it amongst my previous comments

I had issue with this course too (economic history), the exam hall was extra full due to carry over students. People were asking for extra sheet but my answer didn’t even pass the middle of the exam sheet though I have a small handwriting. I got C when the result was out sha

Scholar! :raised_hands:

Oooshey!! Scholarship

so you have been shooting shots many times… sweet stuff.

Yeah I collected a lot in Uni…
Courses like Theories of Communication, News Reporting, Advertising & Marketing Research etc.
Most of my MassComm lecturers love stories (but were always too lazy to read them) so I dished it out to them accordingly…

The Scope is I write the important things in the first 2/3 paragraphs … then now start emphasizing and over emphasizing in the remaining sheets.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: while some people just copy the whole textbooks… La cram, la pour!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: You know them… I think all Mass Comm lecturers are the same… They always want to read plenty… I did Mass Comm too…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: La cram, La pour!! Na really pour… :sweat_smile:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I tried that for my law courses… I felt like a lawyer for two semesters with all the subsections and sections of the consititution I crammed… Ask me now… I can’t even remember :woman_shrugging:

It’s La cram La pour La submit La Forget :joy::joy::joy:

LOL! You know them well! it is all those nonsense materials that were overwhelming…

Whenever you need it

My Pride…A Must Read
See here- https://giftedefixi.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-pridea-must-read.html

Panta Ni Benz… Must See
See here- https://giftedefixi.blogspot.com/2019/01/panta-ni-benz-must-see.html

Teen Translated Bible/Quaran Verse Into DNA and Injected It Into Himself…See How
See here- https://giftedefixi.blogspot.com/2019/01/teen-translated-biblequaran-verse-into.html