How much was your very first salary?

Let’s throw it back to the good old days,

How much was your first Salary at your first workplace?

What year did you get your first job?

I’m quite sure some people got #1000 as their first salary​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So shoot… Tell us about it…

@Adaego @Enigma @Roger @evansakanno @oluwakemisola @Oluwarufus @TeeAde @AdebsAlert @Bimz @ayoola @LizPeters @Bobo @Akin_Ogundele @Shinamee @Michael @xoxo @Suzy @lexyhugo @KeneOhiaeri @anonymous37 @Kelechi
@ChiQaH, @Beabeth @ajiri, @Ms_aijohi @akinsanyajoseph @judy @TundeMason @yvonne @QTY2121 @MisP, @Shinamee @Farida_Adamu @theunofficialomotayo @Duchessbee @SlideSafe @ewomazino @Terrick @Ennmae @W.O @habeebsanni @oluyemi @Phatkemisola @victorfatanmi @vividvictor @Aje @TosinAdekoya @walexblom @Yeye @Techie @TeeAde @anonymous35 @anonymous36 @anonymous33 @Darryice @Azzy @Ann.T @Jornie @stareny @blessedbee @Blessing

Mine was #1000 (One thousand Naira) …
Back in 2010…

First job - Worked as a journalist/ reporter with a newspaper organization while schooling…
Then it was a big deal for me​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2013… 20k :grin:

Really?? :blush::blush::blush::blush:

My First 20k was during NYSC o…

The highest I got as a salary while working at the newspaper house before I left in 2013 was 5k…:joy::joy:

Hahaha

mine was in 2016, 1,791 euro in an IT company as content researcher. :joy:
i know if you convert to Naira it looks much but bills, tax and other expenses took everything; standard of living here is much higher.

First freelance project: ₦ 3, 000
Year: 2011 @walexblom should remember this #ubc

First Salary: ₦ 150, 000 upfront then ₦ 30, 000 per month for building & maintaining a portal, 'twas my final year (2013) in school. Then, earning 1k per day for monthly task I usually get done in 3-5 nights coding streak was cool.

20,000. Civil service :joy_cat:

10k in 2009 from a job I took up after secondary school. I was a sales attendant in a store like that.

First job was in SS2, Volunteered for the Polio Vaccine and was paid 5000… that was back in 2007

For me was Between 1,500 and 3000 as a sound engineer in church before i left secondary school… however, my first real job was 5000 in a cyber cafe as a computer admin

First freelance project: ₦20,000 (2009). Passed on by my brother to test my dev skills level :blush:. Then ₦30,000 for subsequent projects from him. Big deal back then :smiley:.

My first owned freelance project was ₦150,000 (Mankind - naijaloaded, 2012). We were flatmates, he walked into my room with naijaloaded UI files and told me to develop its functions.

First salary: ₦50,000 (Feb, 2016).

First Salary was N4,000 in 2008.

Prior to that, my first wage was N7,000 in 2006.

My first personal business enterprise landed me N100,000 in 2010.

My first corporate business contract earned me N105,000 in 2011.

Amazingly, the story behind each level remains as clear as ever.

hummmmm,

N3000 as a phone operator (2005) First salary job. There were several menial jobs before this tho. #Egobeta

Wow… Reading all of your comments is super cool…

The progression from the days of little beginnings…

Super cool… :blush:

Quite high tho… But still not compared to the present days? I doubt that…

Wow…thats some good pay man!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

How did you bump into it?