How much was your very first salary?

2001, 2k from my dad’s school.

Wow…you taught while schooling???

I was entering JS1 then, my parents were too busy to find me a school during first term, so I spent it assisting the baby class teacher. I resumed 2nd term tho, with lots of money, loool.

Oh oh… Memories…

Hello @Libbyorc welcome on board. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

In 2013, my first salary as a reporter, secretary, cleaner and graphics designer for a newspaper lol was just #8000

Hey Fola :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

N3000 at a business centre. I was 16

Wow…

The hustle…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dual responsibility…

How did you get multiple jobs?

What I love about this is that your parents exposed you to how to earn. That helps you to also learn how to save.

It was compulsory two months work experience back then in SS1. At the end of the IT, I was given N2,500.

First freelance project: $3 that was 900 naira back then.

Right???

Some of our parents really did well in that aspect…

Thanks to my dad too… He pushed us into earning cash and taking care of ourselves…
Thought he hated us tho… It looked like that… But it built up our muscles real well…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Money for subscription nowadays…

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

900 what??? What year?

2015☺

Yes it did. I learnt how to save, play with babies, lol, buy little things for myself with my money and also helped me hustle harder for extra money. Used to do summer coaching there sometimes assisting and even while in Uni, I spent my holidays teaching right up till I went for service. Never went back after NYSC tho, thank God. I am eating bigger bones now, lol

Lol wetin person go do

Wow…i salute teachers…

That was a good move at an early age…