How to successfully slide into a lady's DM for the first time

@NaijaLander@Opetunde be serving us cold meal this afternoon. Slide na slide oo :joy: :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Sorry my ego won’t let me slide, No experience in sliding… Just asking questions based on the spectacular people I have as friends…

yes oo slide na slide abeg, no overeason am abeg.

Ladies, trust me, any guy would reply regardless of what you start with. That depends on your orientation sha. Some guys are borderline egotistic annd won’t respond if they suspect some ulterior motive like maybe you wanna ask for money or maybe your just doing it to talk about it with your friends later but really 7 out of 10 times, a guy would reply you.

so you have never said hi to a guy first at least once before ?

How can we do​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I am sure I have but not on an attraction basis, DEFINITELY for business.

amazing!

That’s me too… I don’t slide because there’s a crush or he’s just a fine man or even because he might look like a potential suitor. Most times its especially when he does stuffs i’ll love to do or i notice he’s good at doing something in my field which i can’t.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I no get shame… as long as my pure reason for sliding is established

what part do you not agree with? I’m curious.

Truth is I really really hate the so many questions. I get bored by them.
No offence but why do men seem to ask the same questions?
How are you? How was your day? Have you had dinner/lunch/whatever? So tell me about yourself…
Like what the actual fuck? I should just tell u about myself like a robot? Can’t u figure out ways to know that on ur own?
This is a nice thread @NaijaLander

how else do people get to know each other without questions ? I’m waiting…please answer

:joy: :joy: The female folk ehn. Sometimes we think we know - we know nothing. :joy:

If one don’t ask these questions that’s another attitude for a week or two.

This is SDM101… Introduction to sliding into DM… Course coordinator: Mr Agbalumo… This is a must do course for anyone joining ZEGIST…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Course coordinator @NaijaLander… Lecturers @Drew @Opetunde @pretyprexy @abnetz @theunofficialomotayo… To all students offering this course, Check this thread regularly for curriculum update, assignment and project works … :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

All ye sliders abeg how many DMs have you slided into. Just curious sha

I might be different then, but I feel there are other ways to get to know someone apart from “tell me about yourself”. How about u tell me about urself first and then we pick off from there.
All these things @NaijaLander wrote are top notch and seriously I’m impressed and surprised that u guys can actually go through all these trouble to try to talk and make friends with our species.

LOOOL! I’d like to turn the tables here. How many ‘man’s hot’ slide in your DM weekly. :running_man:

Awesome stuff, :clap: @NaijaLander… this is a tonne of work though, with no guarantees(I like easy )…the variables that are outside of one’s control while sliding into DM’s are ginormous … slide with your helmet on (although for people that I think I have established a "liking " it’s play big or go home).