How to treat a boo that's not proud of you

Whats your take on this?

8 Likes

@Grace_Olunloyo, if he is not proud of me, then what am I still doing wasting my destiny with him. Time to dust all my portfolio of girlfriend/womanly duties and take off for greener pastures. No time to waste! :no_good: . That is when you will know that boo has Unbooed you tey tey with a replacement. @ChiQaH @Mamuz @Ure @Chiomy @O_stayzy @officialayana @ayoola what do you think?

10 Likes

True Talk.

2 Likes

@Grace_Olunloyo I can’t agree more

Life is too short for one to be feeling like this guy

4 Likes

Yes ooo. Some guys go as far as getting a lady engaged for 5years. Abeg na heaven him wan go do the wedding that he can’t afford to just marry her.

4 Likes

I Disagree with this , what if ur boo advertised u and there is no Love … how will u know ??? and what if ur boo didnt advertise u and there is Love how will you know ?? My dear bro and sis what i believe is destiny .

6 Likes

You have a valid point there @Oluwaseun_B_Coal

I think it all boils down to the guy’s cumulative attitude to the relationship over a period of time and understanding

3 Likes

Lord of the Rings…

8 Likes

@Grace_Olunloyo sorry to say this but some girls are stupid sometimes becos before u can accept a proposal from a guy that means u must have know him all and he is ready for marriage not someone that still want to do something else, so i advice u girls to watch before doing anything .

5 Likes

I think this is a case of Social Media Love

1 Like

Loool… @evansakanno “Lord of the rings” nice one!

2 Likes

I support u @Bimz. True talk

3 Likes

All this media show of love is mediocre if you ask me. Ok, He puts pictures of you on all his SM accounts and you do same (then people of the world shower them with likes and comments), not long after you part ways and then you meet your new boo (oya open a new folder for him on your SM accounts too na so the world will know your dating portfolio). cycle repeats. All i’m saying is the media attention isn’t needed for you to know if you’re valued in a relationship. A successful relationship in one where both parties keep things between themselves and If it’s really serious, alter call go sure pass but if not move on swiftly and quietly. The priding is in the doing and not just the showing. pere.

13 Likes

@theoneIke Has closed this thread! Period!!

4 Likes

@Oluwaseun_B_Coal destiny unto say wetin, say if him no show love na your destiny be that??? Please I don’t understand how destiny take enter this matter.

1 Like

@theoneike don close chapter. Na make all man dey do silent relationship be dat o…

on how e flop, nwanne shun the matter and move on!

2 Likes

Lolzzz guys dey para. Am sure they are feeling guilty ni jare

2 Likes

Honestly! You’re closer to single than being in a relationship.

@Adaego @oluwakemisola @Blessing @Joe @Michael @Efe @Akin_Ogundele @TeeAde @minnie @Enigma @Mamuz @EMAD @LizPeters @Tee

4 Likes

There are various signs that reveal that a guy/girl is not proud of their boo.

• If they constantly complain about their looks or your mode of dressing.
  • If you’re never invited to any event that you guys have to go as a couple.

Solution:
Rather than suffer in misery and heart break, leave the relationship because it will drain you emotionally.

7 Likes

Don’t advertise your man if he is not advertising you.
If he is acting single, sweetheart act like a widow.
Life is too short to be fooled.

4 Likes