Husband Beats wife Over Childlessness

@wives_and_mothers shared a story of how a woman was physically abused by her husband because of her inability to get pregnant which later turns out to not be her fault.

My husband did this to me because I couldn’t get pregnant for him after 2 years of marriage. We went for a new test and it shows he has LOW SPERM COUNT and now he said I should forgive him that he’s sorry.

Should she forgive him or walk away?

1 Like

See, I don’t care what anyone thinks, but i’ll advise her to Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Fleeeeeeeeee!! Never ever look back! Jesus! What is really happening nowadays? Its from one bad gist to the other!

2 Likes

This is what happen when you marry an enemy as a spouse. I will forgive you because if you know what I know am sure you will do and act better so I will forgive you for your lack of good knowledge but you see,that is the end. I will walk out and I mean it. People like this never change and if they ever do,it should be with someone else and not with me.

1 Like

The bad news is too much. You guy’s should look out for more sweet and inspiring stories and gist.

1 Like

Simple matter, Get boys to beat him for the low sperm count, tell him you are sorry that he should forgive you too.
Lessons to all the ladies, have brothers that can beat your husband just in case and if you don’t have, find friends or people you can rent!! I said "just in case!!

:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy: Smh… Some of us that don’t have brothers nko???

People change in less than three minutes.

1 Like

Drama​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Rent brothers​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

May we never marry our enemy

2 Likes

:joy::joy: It’s so annoying when a man hits a lady, most annoying when it’s over a matter like this. so if they had not done the test, this would have been ongoing but we should also address the self-esteem of the woman too… Something is wrong with her too o… Iranu oshi!!
If she was my friend, i won’t mind organizing the boys that will beat the husband without her knowledge. What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.:triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Some of us that have no brothers nko?