"I Deliberately Wet My Pant All The Time"- Angela Nwosu

Meet and read the story of Angela Nwosu who loves to pee on herself no matter how disgusting some of us think it is.

“I Deliberately Wet My Pant All The Time.
I am a pant wetter, and totally addicted to peeing in my pants and have been all my life. Sometimes, I think I am the only one in the world who loves pee this much. I pee in my pants everyday and all day long and I do it intentionally, kai. I do not have any physical or medical problem that makes me loose control or leak, I do it on purpose, as it makes me feel so good. In fact, I do not like to be dry very long at all or I’m always wanting to wet my pants soon.

However, I can be dry when needed (there are those times you need to be dry) but when I do wet my pants, it’s usually when am home alone (hehe)…

After years of intentionally wetting my pants, I have gotten very good at being wet and no one knowing it. I have no problem hiding it from my family and public. Again, I don’t really know what it is (I have given up trying to figure it out) but I just love peeing on myself and being nice and damp all the time. It feels so good and it’s so sensual and arousing, it turns me on, Kai.

Even as a kid, I had these feelings. Sounds weird doesn’t It? Yea, I am strange like that. Have you ever heard this from anyone else?

It’s so exciting and fun, but you would never know, until you try it.
Pee in your pant today, ighotago?

Udo!”

Note: This is the proper definition of one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

I’m not understanding, how can a grown ass woman love peeing on her pant???:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Aghotaghi m ihe obula i n’ekwu!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don’t know what this means but i think its funny… @Kachie coman explain…

:joy::joy::joy: Let me translate

The weird lady: Ighotago (You understand?)
Me: Aghotaghi m ihe obula i n’ekwu (I don’t understand anything you’re saying)

Oh oh… :grin:

All shades of weird!! if my grandpa was alive, I would have told him I have seen things his old age never saw!! :no_mouth:

Disgusting :smirk:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Pls what does Angela Nwosu want us to do with this information ??

She’s got a problem that needs fixing. Sadly, she wants us to clap for her. Smh

that’s how i will deliberately slap you

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Clap back of life!

She wants us to either clap for her or deliberately pee in our panties too :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s her advice… Mtchewwww… What rubbish. :smirk:

Oshi rada rada! Kmt

You haff vex finally

(Breathes in)…Me is tired of this kind of gist biko. We should leave those for lindaikeji, stelladimkoko and bellanaija them biko

BTW, my paternal grandmother’s sister whom I visited yesterday, and some other oldies i have seen do not like that they have lost control to bear pee till they reache the toilet…who is this? Only at infancy and very old age is it acceptable to wet pant…what the fack is this one talking about?? :disappointed_relieved:

@judy come and carry your street mate o :expressionless:

@agbalumo she be your bae…she always wetting, holding nothing, so no cheating… :smile:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My brother, its just to let you know what’s happening in the world jare…

Your purpose is good but this gist only told me about something in-a-pant…even though the pant no n’ilo

Gist me about panamapapers and I will have a feel of something in-the-world