I love sex, lesbianism and BDSM

So am going to tell you guys my true life story and honestly am ashamed of this because i never thought i’d be in such situation and i pray parents take time out to look after their kids. When i was young i grew up among ladies (Aunties,Grandma etc) and also i was raised my a single mum.
Growing up and at the age of 13, my parents got seperated and i over heard my dad shouting that night and he said to my mum “you let Chika destroy our marriage” and chika was our house girl then. Unknown to me, she had be sleeping with my mother that is having sex with her and when my dad caught them in the act, my mum defended Chika and said she was tired of the marriage and that my dad never had her time because he was always traveling, so she sought comfort with Chika and then my parents split.

I was in secondary school and also i was in boarding school. So the term came to an end and my mum didn’t showup to pick me so i went home on my own and when i got home i saw my mum giving our neighbour’s wife head and the woman was in pain but you could call it pleasurable pain because she kept on telling my mum not to stop and she squeezed her face and grabbed the sheets of the bed. I was so shocked and i stood there perplexed and before you could say jack, my mum noticed my presence and immediately pushed me out of her room and locked the door. I was so confused as to what i’d seen then my neighbour’s wife came out and said i should not speak a word of what i saw to anyone or else i’d be in serious trouble. My mum came out and never spoke about the incident or even explained herself.

Soon i started seeing things the other way round and then i met Alice in ss1 and my whole world changed. Alice was tall, spotless and her skin blended with the sun and this made her look so creamy and nice and yes Alice was mixed - breed and she had nice long curly hair, she could be described as a queen. Alice and i started talking and liking each other then one night after lights out in the hostel that was where my story began. She came to my bed, sat down and started rubbing my tights slowly and while she was doing that i got aroused but i just couldnt stop her because i enjoyed it and from there she kissed and fingered me while fondly caressing my breasts slowly. Before i could fully place my hands on what was going on, we had sex and she moaned in spanish calling my name and that was just so sexy. We continued this affair till ss3 when on day after assembly she had her asthma attached and before i could blink Alice had kicked the bucket. I felt broken, confused, damaged and angry because i loved her deeply and my first love had been taken away from me so soon. Not too long after her death i started taking drugs and my life turned into another chapter.

I started seeing Collins who was a drug dealer and then we had sex and i finally got disvirgined and trust me it was painful because he was rough in bed. i soon left him because i missed being with girls and i felt lost with him and at this time my mum started dating a popular senator’s wife and they both loved traveling so i never got to see my mum again and my dad disowned me coz he wasn’t proud of who i became. So i went clubbing with some friends at club 57 and i decided to smoke so i went to the bathroom where i met this beautiful girl named Bimbo.

like Alice, Bimbo too was mixed breed and from a very wealthy home and also the only child like me. While in the bathroom at the club she asked if she could join me and i offered her my stick and then we got high and had sex in the toilet then she asked if i wanted to follow her home and i agreed. Soon enough we started dating and i noticed she loved BDSM now that was where trouble started because i never tried it but i was willingly too because i love adventure so we did. At this time, i was already a full lesbian while bimbo was Bi - sexual. We had threesomes on a regular with her boyfriend frequently and one day we decided to switch up things…

She came up with the idea to handcuffed her boyfriend to a chair and plaster his mouth while he watched us having sex in bed. she said that was her way of punishing him because they fought 2 days back. So we tied his legs, handcuffed his arms to the chair and plastered his mouth while i wore the strap on and also i got my wip! we role played and she was the patient while i was the nurse and then we started having sex.

i wipped her so hard and she enjoyed it and she moaned in pain, the type that was so pleasurable and she seemed like a small child being wipped for spilling milk. I lashed her so hard and suddenly i noticed she was energetic again and i turned to look at her boyfriend then i saw his eyes in rage and him shaking then i suddenly turned Bimbo over and she was bleeding seriously from her nostrils and before i could get help she collapsed and died.

I didnt know what to do so i ran away, later that evening i got arrested and after 3 weeks in detention i was released thanks to the influence of my mothers senator lover. As i speak, am currently in rehab undergoing serious medications and am healing gradually. This is one experience i won’t want anyone to ever go through. i’m 34, jobless, no family, in rehab and i have a wasted life.

It’s not a wasted life. I understand how bad you must feel but everyone gets a second chance at life. As long as you try to do better, you’ll be fine.

And sorry you ended up committing a murder on your quest for sexual pleasure. Have you found a way to make restitution ?

Ok so this is a real life story right ?

it is. i have no one. even my mother abandoned me, she just sends money for my upkeep and pays my rehab fee

I know the feeling quite well. I too have an addiction I’m trying to break, also considering rehab at the end of the year.

I think you should give yourself some credit. It’s more than brave that you put this up here and even better than you recognize that you have a problem.

For me, I think you are in a good place. Give it time. Make better choices, be consistent with your rehabilitation and you’ll be fine.

Also, liking BSDM or lesbianism is not a bad thing. Every one has their taste. Just ensure you aren’t breaking any laws or ruining lives when pursing sexual satisfaction.

It definitely isn’t. Where there is life, there is hope. People go through much worse and they pull through I promise you, you have much better years coming ahead.

#fact

Thanks alot. it took me years to open up to this, i just pray God forgives me for all that i’ve done

yes dear

Wow.
Just wow.

You really are brave.
For not giving up on you or life itself after everything that’s happened.
I admire your courage.
First off, forgive yourself.
Make peace with God and stop putting any blame on yourself.
Forgive your parents too, this may be hard, but just try.
Start afresh, let go of the past.
Make new friends.
Find something you love doing, or have passion for. Channel your energy into it.

Your motive counts, you did not mean to do these things. I believe GOD has forgiven you.

That’s a good thought from a heart with conscience. Therefore, you’re not beyond redemption.

Your life is not wasted, except you don’t refrain from such mentality :point_up_2:, people like Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson got their big break at 52 and 45 years respectively.

It must have been so irritating to behold such a gross aberration the first time, I could only imagine.

If you’ve gone to him for forgiveness, then he has forgiven you. All you need is to believe that God loves you despite all that you have done, and you need to stay away from drug takers and peddlers, also you should stay away from people that tell you lesbianism and all manner of aberrations ain’t a bad thing. Embrace fellowship with God and christ loving entities.

thanks alot dear God bless you.

God has forgiven you, it is not a thing to be worried about, you have to play your part by being ready to run to him and accept His forgiveness. You have a bright future when you allow God take over the steering of your life. God be with you and grant you his peace which surpasses any human understanding.

A lot of people would be depressed if they were in the same situation . But don’t worry, everything will be fine .Once I had bad period in life , I passed them and overtake all he difficulties . But after I read a couple of novels and stories about the lives of lesbians and realized that I need to take things much easier and be more patient with myself and others. I advice to read some romance by alexbporter . You will defenetly notice many interesting and smart advices .