"I missed the introduction with my Fiance’s family cos I went for a wedding with another guy" 😩

Hello sweet Zegisters, as e dey hot, dear ladies what can you say about this? @fola @Anita_Ejimkonye @Aniekan @Kachie @Judithpalmer04 @Judy @Kiitan @ruthameh125 @Ruth @Mopelola_Ariyo @yvonne @Princessmia @Yeye @Youralibi1 @pretyprexy @Peacehoney @oluwakemisola @Drew

Dear guys, please what would you do if you were this lady’s fiance? @evansakanno @ebena107
@alan.davies @TosinAdekoya @habeebsanni @Tolu_Mals @Oluwarufus @NaijaLander @Bobo @tatafo @TalesofLove @Valkyr @ewomazino @abnetz @Patrickudo2004 @iamtosyne @Aje

I had an appointment to meet with my Fiance’s parents yesterday, the visit was supposed to happen on 31st December but my Fiance’s family asked him to move it to yesterday being 2nd so his elder brother that is returning from the UK would be home too. It wasn’t a problem with me so I agreed, my Fiance has been telling me how everybody can’t wait to see me and I was equally eager to meet them, but early yesterday morning, my family friend that I’ve not seen for 11 years cos he lives in Malaysia, drove into my compound with no prior information. We were so happy to see each other, I was much younger when he travelled and he is a big boy now. He asked me to please accompany him to a church wedding, I told him I had an appointment but he insisted, saying that we won’t stay too long and that he will bring me back. Since my appointment with my Fiance’s family was at 11am and the wedding was 8am I dressed up and joined my family friend, traffic delayed us and we got to church around 10am. I was very uncomfortable and kept asking him to take me back, I didn’t tell him what my appointment was but he kept greeting people and only took me seriously when I decided to go stand on the road to find my way, he finally drove me but it was already 12:30 and my Fiance was calling non-stop. I kept avoiding his calls thinking I would just get there and apologize, but traffic held us again and after all hassle I got to my Fiance’s house at 2pm but found nobody there, called him and told him my story and how sorry I am, he said there’s nothing he can say that I humiliated him and that everyone has left after waiting for me for hours, that he even went to my house and couldn’t find me, that I should go and marry the person I went out with. He dropped the call and has not been picking my calls since then, please what do I do? I need your advice

6 Likes

Sister, it’s not advisable for you to even hear what I have to say about this :grinning:

14 Likes

Please talk o

1 Like

Me sef I can’t talk cos the milk is spilled already. You had a choice sister, you chose the less important one…your family friend could have waited or even accompanied you if he really cares for your happiness. Just keep begging him. Go with the “family friend” this time. God be with you as u embark on this journey :v:

8 Likes

Malaysia will continue putting girls in trouble again this 2018? Kai…me cannot comment on that girl’s stupidity…for me to comment, she must bring kola and alligator pepper

4 Likes

Words of wisdom

2 Likes

Madness. Ha!

1 Like

People don’t just understand how their simple actions affect their chances in life. First impression matters a lot… a whole lot and family never forgets. If they end up marrying this story will be told for a lifetime.

Aunty go and apologise to your Fiance and his family. Go there and explain to them that you were very foolish that day. Don’t even blame it on the village people cos I am sure you were in the village when this happen… you were kuku the village person controlling your destiny that day.

Apologise wella and if they don’t take it… leave them… cos I won’t even advise you to marry someone that his vex can attempt to move mountains… na so you go dey apologise all your life.

12 Likes

Misplacement of priority is what I call this. I really don’t know what I would do but if at all I will do anything because I can never be this stupid so I will organize my family to go and beg on my behalf since I was stupid and didn’t know what matters to me at the time. If after begging and nothing,I will rest and be following him up to see if he will reconsider but after much and nothing happen I will just start all over.

8 Likes

Yes oo… this is a family apology.

6 Likes

Lol. Now own will just tear her apart​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:cry: :joy:

1 Like

Tell us @Kiitan … may the floodgates of your heart be outpoured on this situation!

2 Likes

Yes oh! Shame will not allow me see my father and mother in-law to be sef​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes oh she was. Malaysia friend kill her there. Nonsense and friendship​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

MALAYSIAN BOYS AND WAHALA

8 Likes

You and all this gif​:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Those guys and the south African guys have been causing wahala since who knows. Abroad kill of them

7 Likes

This gives me excitement.

4 Likes

Daz all :ok_hand: You wey you suppose dey your papa house dey soak your body inside thick milk and honey in preparation for your future groom’s family, or preparing the Ofe nsala wey them go chop when them land, sake of say they gas know say their son carry eye go market, but no, you decided to follow a bobo from Malaysia to somebody else’s wedding. Your matter no be here at all. It’s a matter that the 24 Elders go help you solve cos even God go vex for you as the matter take be so :woman_shrugging:. As @evansakanno don already talk, na only you be the village people controlling your destiny :joy:

12 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like