Like they say If you want to raise a good nation, you should educate a child…
On December 19, 2011, the United Nations General Assembly adopted resolution to declare October 11 every year as the International Day of the Girl Child. The aim of the declaration is to recognize girls Rights and the unique challenges confronting girls to actualize their dreams around the world.
When you educate a girl child:
- She would educate and raise her kids to be better.
- She would not just be a regular wife and mother but an intelligent one.
- It will help girls and women to be economically empowered.
- Through education, they learn on how to live and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- When the girl child is educated, she knows how to make the best career choices.
- Hence education gives dignity and honor. Educated women will be a source of inspiration to many young girls as they will be perceived as role models.
So as much as you can and whenever you get the chance, Educate Every Girl Child You See