International women’s day 2018 #pressforprogress

#PressForProgess

This is just a thread of appreciation, recognizing every outstanding woman that has or had to work extra to get recognized, that had to break boundaries, fears, stigmatization, sexual harassment, insubordination amongst other things just to get what she wants. Keep doing great things in your own little way. This day is for you.
And in all, let’s make a conscious effort to support and celebrate women’s achievements around us.

MAIMOUNA YOUSSEF

@judy @pretyprexy @fola @zoe @Kachie @Aniekan @Udy_Inyang @Ms_aijohi @ruthameh125 @MIRA @ArahMAC @Monique @yeye @ogeh47 @sucre @atynukeh @Kiitan @oluwakemisola @Otumininu @Otseluv @Mopelola_Ariyo @MaureenAlikor @amakaanne @Chum_Sky

13 Likes

To every strong woman,
May we know them
May we be them
May we raise them.

Cheers to more victorious years.
Keep conquering territories and never cease being strong.
You are worth far more than Ruby, don’t let anyone make you feel less of yourself.
You are a conqueror. Keep being better and smarter than you were yesterday, your efforts would surely be crowned with massive success.

I celebrate you all.

10 Likes

To every non woman on zegist, with honour, let us shut up today for them.

I shall be going to bed now. See you ladies tomorrow

5 Likes

I want to apologize to all the women I have ever called pretty before I called them intelligent or brave.
I am sorry I made it sound as though something as simple as what you’re born with is the most you have to be proud of when your spirit has crushed mountains.
From now on, I will say things like you are resilient or you are extraordinary, not because I don’t think you’re not pretty, but because you are so much more than that.

Rupi Kaur

Happy international women’s day

@Drew @Kiitan @Mira @Kachie @Mopelola_Ariyo @Otumininu @Zoe @geezybee @atynukeh @Yeye @Chimynw @Chum_Sky @fola @oluwakemisola @Legacy27 @Aniekan @Udy_Inyang @amakaanne @MaureenAlikor @Monique @Youralibi1 @Otseluv @ChiQaH

15 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Happy Woman’s day darling.

8 Likes

Thanks honey… Here’s to all great women in Zegist. A big hug and my prayer is God helps you to make a difference in your world

4 Likes