Investment

<%- if @topic_view.topic.tags.present? %>
<%= t 'js.tagging.tags' %>: <%- @topic_view.topic.tags.each do |t| %> <%= t %> <%- end %>
<% end %>

Wow… @boluakindele and @ewomazino How does this work? Ever tried it?

This is nice… Can I get links to read more about it, then we can talk how to jump right in?

I recently found out that Axa Manasard Investment department also has this and I have been considering it. I however think for my category of person I would at the moment stick with Medium risk investments because am not at the stage I can afford to loose the money I put into an investment and I think It is worth considering for those thinking about the High risk investment options

4 Likes

https://www.axamansardplc.com/investments/solutions/money-market-mutual-fund

1 Like

I would be glad if you could shed more light on your discoveries!!!

@afolabiabass sent you a link already. But you can also follow on om Stanbix IBTC via the link below. You can invest with as low as 5000 Naira

http://www.stanbicibtcassetmanagement.com/nigeriaassetmanagers/personal/Mutual-Funds/SIBTC-Money-Market-Fund

2 Likes

If i would recommend, i would recommend the Stanbic IBTC Mutual Fund/ Money Market. Why because they have been the most consistent bank involved in this investment portfolio and have the highest interest rate.

1 Like

I am thinking in that line myself…

Shared ownership: A group of friends/people come together, join funds and invest in a high-risk (capital intensive) investment. Most likely real estate or agriculture etc.

Investment club: A group of individuals come together to motivate themselves to achieve their investment goals. Also serve as accountability partners.

4 Likes

Tried any??

1 Like

Last time I walked into one of their branches to start an investment plan, the customer service was TERRIBLE! and right while I was there another woman (who apparently had an investment plan ongoing) came in to complain about an unresolved issue she’s been complaining about for months. That they offer the highest interest rate is one thing, that they’ll make your investment stress free (which is why they opened shop anyways) is another thing.

Not yet.
Still pulling together resources.

For the investment club…no partners yet.

Bae, when you get more info about the investment clubs, please let us know…

2 Likes

This is true. Atleast i did not get the best of all treatment when i walked into one of their branches.

2 Likes

Now you all are scaring me… If i can’t trust the customer service, why should i trust them with my money?

We can start one ourselves

1 Like

Very interested. that’s if the fire still dey burn inside you

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO A SYSTEM THAT PAYS WITH OR WITHOUT REFERRALS.:100:
All members on NNU site earn everyday… Some of us here are students and some are not.But it doesn’t really matter,we are here to make money and we are one here.One love✅

The NARS EARNINGS are:
:white_check_mark:The money you earn daily when you login your NNU
:white_check_mark:The money you earn when you share the daily sponsored post on your Facebook and twitter accounts
:white_check_mark:The money you earn for any approved forum post
:white_check_mark:The money you earn for comments

*Referral is not compulsory,and you can be paid if you didn’t refer anyone.But it’s a way to boost your earnings and hasten your payment;as in NNU,those with at least two referrals are being paid first before those without.
HERE IS HOW TO CALCULATE THE EARNINGS :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

HOW TO MAKE MONEY DAILY WITH YOUR DATA SUBSCRIPTION INSTEAD OF WASTING AWAY TIME AND EFFORT ON THINGS THAT DON’T FETCH YOU MONEY

I wanna introduce to you the coolest way to EARN DAILY WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND DATA SUBSCRIPTIONS instead of wasting it away.
:point_down:
:point_right: NIP- NNU INCOME PROGRAM:point_left:

"Here are The Ways To Earn daily in

NNU INCOME PROGRAM

As a participant, In NNU INCOME PROGRAM, you have many options to earn more money to your bank account every month with NNU.

Purchase NNU income pack with just #1600 and start earning infinitely:

:point_right::point_right: DAILY LOGIN:
When you login to your account daily on NNU
and spend at least 5-10 minutes on the website browsing and reading
news, you earn 50 naira.

5030days= 1500*

:point_right::point_right:COMMENTING ON POSTS:
You Earn While you Comment On Posts on the site, You earn #2 per comment and you can comment as much as you Can (On different posts)
2500posts * 30days= #30000*

:point_right::point_right: SHARING POST ON FACEBOOK:
You Earn while sharing news/post on NNU to your facebook account!
Sponsored Post Is Given Daily On Each Member’s Dashboard To share to facebook Daily. You Earn from #100 And above on Each Sponsored post shared.

#10030days =3000*

1. You earn Extra #1,000 On each person you register through your link, if you register let’s say 2 people daily thats #2,000 daily plus other earnings.
    *2k 30days= 60k

:point_right::point_right: CREATION OF FORUM TOPIC/ARTICLES SUBMISSION

For every article you source or compose for NNU or a compelling forum topic you create you get #100 say you posted 20 of such per month.

*20 #100=#2000

TOTAL:
#1500+#3000+30000+2000=#36500 and MORE

WITH REFERRAL 60K+36500=#96500

Earning activities amount are not limited to the above mentioned.

Overall calculation is done monthly and shared among all active members. Payment is disbursed on the *27th of every month.!!*:dancer::dancer:

Nnu it’s straight forward… Very easy and understandable

I’m glad to be part… :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:
To JOIN U PAY A ONE TIME FEE OF #1,600
with this fee u can be earning as High as #50,000 monthly

REGISTRATION IS #1,600
And with that you can earn for life
#1600…is all you need sir/ma…

TO REGISTER,
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK https://nnu.ng//nip/?a=AbbyBlaize27 .

Incase you still have questions, chat me up.

Very True guy! So what investment ideas do you have?

https://www.wazobiaplr.com/blogs/internet-marketing-secrets/article-marketing-and-blogging

Earn up to 150,000K per month with PocketPay.

PocketPay allows you to provide financial services to individuals in your community. You can provide airtime and data purchase, cash transfers and withdrawal, cable TV and electricity bills and earn great commissions on every transaction. Also, earn bonuses when you refer to other businesses or agents to use the App.

Start Now with these easy steps :

1. Download the app, sign up as a User or an agent (Business).
  2. Fund your account with your debit card or via bank transfer.
  3. Start transacting and earn great bonuses and commissions.

Benefits of PocketPay

1. Earn on every transaction
  2. Withdraw your commission instantly
  3. View all transactions from a single dashboard
  4. Easy to use
  5. Send money to the unbanked

Reach us :
WhatsApp / Phone Call- +2349035983111
Email - hello@pocketpay.ng