Investment

<%- if @topic_view.topic.tags.present? %>
<%= t 'js.tagging.tags' %>: <%- @topic_view.topic.tags.each do |t| %> <%= t %> <%- end %>
<% end %>

Congratulations!!! This is an opportunity for you to learn E-Commerce for free…offer closes on the 25th of September, 2019.

Certificates not needed just genuine interest and willingness to learn from Professionals in the Industry.

What pays 10years ago do not pay these days, what pays these days are not taught in school……

Please Note:
What I will be sharing with you is about how you can quickly put together an income machine that allows you to make a lot of money within a short period of time just by being inquisitive to know what is next to do and make yourself available for training (online/offline) because this was not taught in school (informal education).
• We will be teaching you E-Commerce for free
• We will teach you how to set up an ecommerce website
• We will teach you how to make sales online from home
• We will teach you how to get customers offline
• We will teach you content marketing & how to create sales funnel
All these are not taught in school….
WOULD YOU BE READY AND OPEN MINDED AS WE TAKE YOU IN AND TEACH YOU!!!

Only for the first 50 entry after that we charge 250,000 for trainings…
Offer closes while entry hit 50.

Why we partner with Forever Living Products.
The Forever Living Company has over 500 world class amazing products that cater to various wellness like Chronic Health Challenges, Weight Management, Skincare, Drinks, Beauty, Bee Products, and Essential Oils that you can sell and consume unlike other companies, all her products are registered with NAFDAC and are world class certified.
And before you start thinking that – “Oh! I have heard that before, I don’t really believe in them”
WELL, I FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO, BUT I FELT IF I AM NOT READY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY FUTURE WHO WILL HELP ME TOMORROW? NOW I FOUND OUT THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING FOR GREAT HEALTH AND THE OPPORTUNITY ARE FOR ONLY THOSE THAT WANTS MORE IN LIFE.

• If bankers (who are one of the busiest) or undergraduates can do this so as Pilot in the team, then yes we can.
• If you have a smart phone and maybe a computer system, then yes we can.

• If you have friends and family always asking for funds from you then yes they can, we raise by lifting others up and that is the promises of God. This is the best opportunity in the world and we can do this together.

• And you can do this from anywhere you are in the world because there is no talk permit, our offices are in 17states in Nigeria and in over 160 countries worldwide, the name of this caring company is The Aloe Vera Company of America known as Forever Living Products.

• NOTE: When you join the team, you will be given full training and support on how you can communicate the opportunity, and set up an online store free of charge… check the sample of the store on the picture.
Does this look like something you can do?
I believe so.
Joining is FREE.
• It is usually a good thing to sign up with a team who will teach and guide you so that you can be successful as well.
• This is very important.
WHAT NEXT TO DO ???
Kindly Click on the link to Register!!!
Free Marketing Training Plus E-Commerce website to sell online for the first 50 people to apply…. Offer closes while entry hit 50!!!

Happy New Day Friend!

After a number of you reached out to me for a free training
i have decided to open it all to everyone who is interested in this amazing
self empowerment, poverty alleviation and wealth program

The Time to make money easily without strict requirements is here

This means you have to… ATTEND TODAY’S TRAINING.

You have whatsapp on your phone, right? Now ask yourself these questions:

Is your Whatsapp phone making money for you?
Can your Whatsapp number pay you $50 every 7 business days?
Do you have a smart phone and don’t know how to make money with it?

It’s very simple…

When you register for this empowerment training,
I will teach you how to make $50 every 7 days
from the comfort of your home using
the Whatsapp on your smartphone

Trust me, it’s going to blow you away

Join us on our Whatsapp group as training
holds daily From 12pm to 5 pm GMT.

IF YOU FINISH THIS FREE TRAINING, YOU WILL GET $5 YOU CAN WITHDRAW ANYTIME WITHIN 48 HOURS!

HOW DO I JOIN AND START?
CLICK TO TALK TO ME INSTANTLY AND REGISTER - WHATSAPP ME

Also you can share the contact link to your friends
now, so they can be a part of this LIVE CHANGING TRAINING:

So don’t be left out. Attend this
TRAINING ON HOW TO TURN YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER TO A MONEY MAKING MACHINE!!!

At the end of this TRAINING, I will show you how you can get connected to
start making $50 per week from the comfort of your home with your data
and Whatsapp on your smartphone.

Here is the Link copy it to your phone or click on it.
WHATSAPP ME

Who is ready to get started?

WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN LAGOS REAL ESTATE

Real estate represents a significant portion of any wealthy individual, industry or any growing economy’s investment portfolio. In Nigeria, you will hardly see anyone – in the upper class – not boast of one or two real estate investments. Even with an average person just starting a career, real estate is in their bucket list of achievements.In Nigeria, one investment that can come close to and maybe beat property investment is stock investing (we should leave this argument for later). One other important thing to note is that real estate investment is far more profitable in Lagos State than anywhere else in the country. Which brings me to why you need to buy real estate in the 7th fastest growing city in the world. I will be stating two salient points to convince you to invest in Lagos state real estate.Demographic data: demographic data is a very vital factor to consider when starting any kind of business in Nigeria. In real estate industry, it determines when and where to put your money. According to an article by CNN (Lagos 2050: How should Africa’s biggest city prepare for doubling in size?), with the current fertility rate of 5.5 children born per woman, the population of Nigeria is predicted to surpass that of whole Central Africa by 2050. It further added that this population bloom will impact the whole country, but nowhere will it be more profound than in Lagos. With this population explosion, investing in real estate will be a gold mine.It was also reported that in Lagos, with 60% of people living in informal settlements and an annual growth rate of 9 people every 10 minutes, coupled with the 45% of Nigeria’s skilled labour located in the state alone, there is no doubt that today’s property investment prepares you for an early retirement.

The Economy: it is already an established fact that majority of companies choose to locate their headquarters in Lagos (PWC), and as 2015, 25% of Nigeria’s GDP came from Lagos state alone. What this signifies is that with Lagos being the home to most or all of these companies the environment will be economically favourable and a conducive market for investments. Currently, Lagos is seats as the most active state on the Nigerian real estate market and also has the most listings and leads across all major online real estate platforms.

As highlighted, this is greatly as a result of the rapid growth in the stat - 7th fastest growing city in the world. So, come on! What are you waiting for?Truth is, it may be difficult to make the right investment choice with scarce data available, but you could find a reliable source to guide you in your choices. This is why REALTOR.NG is your best bet when it comes to property investment. There are over 11,000 listings on our site, and our professional are ever ready to advice.
Visit www.realtor.ng to view property options