Is Sex an expression of love?

Sex can be many things to many people. For some people, it’s a physical expression of affection, or even love in a committed relationship. For others it’s simply a physical act to fill an immediate urge (konji), while others will still find various meanings in it.

What’s your take on this? Is sex is an expression of love?

2 Likes

Mehn this one ehn… it’s not biko

1 Like

If sex is love then one would b inlove with a casual flING a one nite stand and or a friend with benefit
No sex is not love it can not be

2 Likes

Sex is different thing to different people o, when you love someone deeply, it’s only natural to want to have sex with that person. In another light some other people see sex as love that’s why they call sex making love . There are several ways you can express your love for someone and I’d say sex is one of those ways.

7 Likes

Sex isn’t love, forget one night stand, casual fling and the rest of them. When you genuinely love someone, the urge for sex will come only because you love that person.

3 Likes

@fola dear u’ve said it all :clap: sex is not love but it’s a prerequisite to showing love which is called ‘love making’ and not ‘fucking’. There’s a difference.

3 Likes

All this grammar on top this expression…
H0: SEX is an EXPRESSION of LOVE but not Love only.
H1: SEX is an EXPRESSION of LUST but not Lust only.
Whether you call it Straffing, Fucking, Making Love, Unmaking Love, Making Lust, Copulating… They represent one of the above. Factors that dictate what boundary they lie, is totally dependent on the purpose and person involved.

7 Likes

Gbam … U av all spoken well … @pretyprexy Comman put mouth

1 Like

Sex is indeed an expression of love :heart:

Men do not react to sex the same way women do. For women, sex and love are one and the same thing so they have the tendency to catch feelings. Close examination of several friends-with-benefits scenarios shows that women are quick to catch feelings than men.

Men on the other hand have this distant reaction after ejaculation. Personally, after I ejaculate, I seem to lose all interest in my partner for at least the next 5 minutes, it’s weird, I believe all men go through this.

It’s the direct opposite when considering friendships. For women, friendship and a romantic relationship are 2 totally different things but for men, friendship and a relationship are the same thing. That’s why women are the ones who initiate the friend zone.

2 Likes

Hello Statistician!

1 Like

It is not an expression of love…

You can love…without sex
You can have sex…and not love.

2 Likes

Hello Beautiful :grin:

2 Likes

True… No doubt…

A big difference…

I hate hearing sex been described as “fuck***” it’s annoying to the ears…

1 Like

You deserve a medal for this girl…

1 Like

Ayam here…

Okay… Sex as an expression of love…

Sex is not love…
Love is not sex

Sex is just one of the million ways to prove or show love…

It’s like a gift given to someone special…

4 Likes

Well said!!! Chop kiss :kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Lemme add anoda one :kiss::kiss:

1 Like

Correct bae

Just one of the million ways.
We need to stop idolizing it too much abeg

1 Like