It seems Rave by Flutterwave is a Scam?

Hello Everyone!

Sorry, to bother you with my personal problem. I currently secured a writing gig with a firm in Asia and they requested for a payment platform similar to PayPal and they don’t want me to use an international PayPal, like from a country other than Nigeria. As a result, I came across rave by flutterwave and I’ve been receiving payments with the platform from January 2018 and they are yet to credit my local account after a very serious verification process.

Please, who else have used Rave before?
Are they real?
Will I get my Money?

No I doubt this.
We have integrated the platform before.
cc @afolabiabass and @Oluwarufus

Do you know if it works with all Banks in the country. I actually registered my GT bank details and I got a mail that th settlement is being processed for the past 3 weeks. I hope they pay someday.

Hi I reckon payment will be made to you, what is support saying?

They claimed they already made payment or so and I haven’t received any mail or alert from my bank. It’s been over 3 weeks now.

Flutterwave is a scam. I have my money hanging with them for over a week. I have sent them all requested proof and screenshots they needed. Poor customer care as well.

Nah it’s not. They settled me but it took a while though. Keep sending mails

personally i will call them a SCAM can you imagine i have sent countless emails but still my funds are not in my account and just this morning i got several emails claiming they have made payment and nothing showing in my account only two payments came and the rest locked. i wonder if humans are working there. poor poor customer support .i am opting out from there.
if you are planning to use them please dont

Flutterwave is not a scam. I have been using their payment platform for close to a year now and they are really good at what they do. You can reach out to them to address your complaints on twitter @flutterwavehelp or send an email to hi@flutterwavego.com.

Yes, At first I had some crazy experience with my account verification and they delayed my settled too for weeks. But I think recently, great improvements have been made to address their complaince processes, payment settlements and customer experience. Their social media handler isnt bad at all. I usually reach out via @flutterwavehelp on twitter to get things sorted out and they are active 24/7. You should reach out and get your funds.

Stop lying. This are same people who work with flutterwave and are here defending them. Flutterwave is A SCAM. They have my more than 100k which they lied they sent to my Bank account. I made inquiries, visited the bank and even sent them my statement. They haven’t replied when they knew none of their lies could work. AVOID IT!!

Flutterwave is A SCAM. They have my more than 100k which they lied they sent to my Bank account. I made inquiries, visited the bank and even sent them my statement. They haven’t replied when they knew none of their lies could work. AVOID IT!!

Scammers operated from nigeria... fukin black cuxts

Stop lying. This are same people who work with flutterwave and are here defending them. Flutterwave is A SCAM. They have my more than 100k which they lied they sent to my Bank account. I made inquiries, visited the bank and even sent them my statement. They haven’t replied when they knew none of their lies could work. AVOID IT!!

You are the big liar here. Work for who? Rubbish talk. Tell us the name of your company and i will get in touch my RM to provide reasons why your money was held. I run a business called Xandapat hairs. Check our IG page. We used Flutterwave. Though they have a very strict compliance requirement but SCAM, that is not true.

I really do not believe some of the SCAM allegations here. We all know what few scrupulous Nigerians do and its essential for a company like Flutterwave to ensure all transactions are fraud-free. I do not see a reason why such a company will legitimately hold on to your money. I have an online business and i use their service with no issue aside occasional transactional errors when some custoners make payments. From what I observed, those complaining are individuals. But are these all genuine flutterwave users or individuals that work with fkutterwave competitors.

Have you gotten your money back from Flutterwave?

Based on my personal experience, I don’t see them as a fraudulent company. would say they have the best payment platform and their prices are quiet low compared to others. Never had any bad experience and still don’t. Let us know if your issues with them have been resolved. This would at least give others so level of confidence.

For me I have been using Flutterwave’s Rave for a while now and to be honest it has been amazing. Online payment made easy and great customer service. Never had any bad experiences.

I woke up with the sound of my phone only to see an unauthorized alert on my phone , i have never heard of this platform before .
My Gtbank account was debited with 1850 with the remarks ravebyflutterwave lekki and the worse part is am in Dubai , i would have rushed to the bank because i got scared.
Please can someone tell me what this rave issue is all about because am freaking out

Hi Victor, you can check here to know why you got charged http://flutterwave.com/whocharged/ or call their contact centre via +234 1 280 9030 or email hi@flutterwavego.com or chat them live on www.flutterwave.com.