It seems Rave by Flutterwave is a Scam?

Hello Everyone!

Sorry, to bother you with my personal problem. I currently secured a writing gig with a firm in Asia and they requested for a payment platform similar to PayPal and they don’t want me to use an international PayPal, like from a country other than Nigeria. As a result, I came across rave by flutterwave and I’ve been receiving payments with the platform from January 2018 and they are yet to credit my local account after a very serious verification process.

Please, who else have used Rave before?
Are they real?
Will I get my Money?

No I doubt this.
We have integrated the platform before.
cc @afolabiabass and @Oluwarufus

Do you know if it works with all Banks in the country. I actually registered my GT bank details and I got a mail that th settlement is being processed for the past 3 weeks. I hope they pay someday.

Hi I reckon payment will be made to you, what is support saying?

They claimed they already made payment or so and I haven’t received any mail or alert from my bank. It’s been over 3 weeks now.

Flutterwave is a scam. I have my money hanging with them for over a week. I have sent them all requested proof and screenshots they needed. Poor customer care as well.

Nah it’s not. They settled me but it took a while though. Keep sending mails

personally i will call them a SCAM can you imagine i have sent countless emails but still my funds are not in my account and just this morning i got several emails claiming they have made payment and nothing showing in my account only two payments came and the rest locked. i wonder if humans are working there. poor poor customer support .i am opting out from there.
if you are planning to use them please dont