Katsina Governor Empowers Students With Goats

The Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari, has launched a program to empower secondary school students with goats in the state. The programme was launched at the Government Girls Arabic Secondary School, Dutsinma on Saturday.

Speaking during the inauguration, the state commissioner for Education, Halimatu Idris while representing the Governor, said the goat empowerment programme was aimed at empowering students to be self-reliant.

She added that it was part of the Masari administration’s efforts toward improving the lives of the people and development of education in the state. The state government had selected 20 secondary schools in each of the three senatorial zones for the take-off of the programme.

In August last year, the state government said it purchased 4,500 goats as against 720 reported for its various empowerment programmes.

:ok_woman::ok_woman::ok_woman::ok_woman:

I’m speechless :ok_woman::ok_woman:

Is it not the Nigeria I know, na their way :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m actually not understanding :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Are the students supposed to learn self reliance from the goats?

Lol…
They can’t empower any Eastern states with goats…the goats will disappear miraculously before the next day. Igbo’s and goat meat(s) are 5&6. But I’m not surprised tho. Lwkmd. I need this kind of empowerment biko(He-goats)to be precise.

Goat ke?

I don’t even know what to say

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You’re not well… Just incase you’ve forgotten…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol…thanks for the reminder tho

I used to think empowerment had something to do with bringing out the potentials(hence the powering)… :smile:

See sick goats; a healthy goat will shait everywhere…stupid!!

According to Masari 2017,“gifting goats to the uneducated masses leads to improved living and educational development”… stupid!!

See the faces of the empowered…

Goat, seriously!
When are they sharing again.

lol… These goats look sick and hungry.

the heat from cooking it and whatnot will heal the goat :goat:

Hallelujah!! :joy::joy:

I want to eat goat meat. They should come and empower me with goat too na :blush:

You better meet your state governor