Last Word Game

Resolution can be quite difficult to keep up if you don’t put your mind to it tho… But to meet a new person isn’t difficult. Zegist hangout next year would be bigger and better…

Better!!! Whoop whoop, lemme start getting ready.

Ready, Set, Gooooooooooooo!!! :running_man:t6::running_man:t6::running_man:t6::running_man:t6:

Gooooooooo home and spend time with your family this season… I am back :grin::grin::grin:

back to let you know that I have cleared my schedule for the friend meat and jollof rice meetings from 24-31st

31st… When I will just start my owo epo service fully

Fully back to zegist now

Now ain’t that some good news?!

News indeed, now that Xmas has even started on zegist​:grin::grin::grin:

Zegist has missed you @Aniekan. I really hope @Opetunde comes around too

Too many people came online today just because of the Xmas secret Santa though I honestly feel it should have been limited to just cregital and zegist in house members :woman_shrugging:t5:

Members you say? All Cregital people came around :joy_cat::joy_cat:… Though I have been away for a while so I was surprise at the online presence ooo… Chai, those of us that even shared it brought new people in I guess

Guess what?

What marvels me most is how I just got to know of this amazing online community, a day before yesterday.

Yesterday must have been your lucky day.

Day is the time of light between nights

Nights brings beautiful stars… I am one of the stars…

Stars are enormous things that are viewed by little beings from a great distance

Distance has got no grips on the love i have for you… Its deep!

Deep and Wide… Don’t forget the width. The Love should cut across boundaries, defy protocols and break limitations. Love’s width must transcend the pacific ocean