Learn About Blue Balls 🍆

blue-balls

What is blue balls?

The term blue balls refers to the testicular pain that happens after prolonged sexual stimulation without ejaculation. A guy’s balls does not technically turn blue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but idea seems to have originated that the scrotum may appear to have a bluish tinge after a prolonged period of sexual arousal.

What causes it?

When a guy is physically turned on, blood flows to his penis, which is what gives him an erection. Blood also flows to his testicles, causing them to swell. If he doesn’t ejaculate, there is a buildup of pressure, and his supersensitive balls feel the brunt of it

How do you cure blue balls?

It is usually relieved by ejaculating.

A man can deal with it, whether that means giving himself a helping hand or just waiting it out. The blood will eventually drain, and any discomfort will disappear on its own.

Another quick remedy is to become unaroused. You can achieve this through a variety of ways, including:

• taking a cold shower
  • thinking of something nonsexual
  • distracting yourself with music
  • working or doing another activity that keeps you busy

I see :thinking:

I think I’m having blue balls. Help!!

:arrow_down:

Epp yasef sis :joy:

Chai!! Is this all you can say?
I thought you’d offer me an outlet. :sleepy:

Oh…I thought you were joking.

You can try getting intimate with bae…if there is :grin:
or try masturbating. I’m not a fan of that though.

But if these two options are not available, you can try to unthink the feeling.

I was actually joking. I play too much :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Thanks for the tips.

Since this is something I have experienced a couple of times, i know how uncomfortable this can be and majorly disorienting.

This is something that is also caused by tension in this region, I can say the easiest way is to find a relaxing solution.

A sitz bath with a few drops of Lavender essential oil will help sooth the blood vessels and allow the flow of blood out of the testicles.

Women experience blue vulva.

A few drops should suffice and the same sitz bath can be used for blue vulva as well.:ok_hand:

I think I’m having blue balls. Oh shit, my balls hurt so bad!

Sorry man… It gets better

Thanks… I heard Sitz baths help

What is the current color? Red? just asking oh :woman_shrugging:

Slightly magenta with a touch of cyan.

vibranium? :joy::joy:

Was going to say it feels like vibranium but I didn’t want to come across as proud

C’est bon

Lol