Lets Talk About You

Who are You?

Skip the Bio, aside from our usernames on @Zegist and the quality or kind of opinion we share, we know little or nothing about each other…

Re-introduce Yourself…

• Name

• Job Title or Company/ Business (free advert o​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

• What’s awkward about you?

• What are your likes and turnoffs?

• What would you never be caught doing?

• What makes you proud of you?

• What are your best in and out qualities?

• How did you get to know about zegist:

• Any feeback?

@TosinAdekoya @oluwakemisola @fola @Yeye @darmie @evansakanno @TeeAde @Judy @ayoola @ChiQaH @Bobo @Gfather

Who should Quit?

I’ll go first…

Name: Precious Okhimamhe

Job: Am a kindergarten tutor

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Public Speaking, Singing, Traveling, “Love to Love”, Cooking…

I love being a good friendly pest… :joy::joy:if you don’t like being bugged, hate being teased Biko runaway from me… Lol

Akward: I hate butter or mayonnaise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I still eat garri and salt… I hate it with sugar or cold water…

Turnoffs: Lies, Dirty Environment, Ignorance about the little things,

Can never be caught smoking or drinking…

Proud of me: The Teenagers,Kids and Youths…simply put the lives I’ve impacted through spoken and written words…

In: (read all over again)
Out: skin color (charcoal black​:joy::joy::joy::joy:)

Oh no way :joy::joy: Where are you from so we can return you back abeg :joy::grin:

Food repbulic???

Thank God you know yourself cos your black no be for this world. I check am well well :laughing:

Congo… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Confam one!!! Foodie all the way… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Them say if monkey fall from tree and no body praise, only him go praise him sef… :joy::joy::joy::joy:Biko… Lemme hype myself… :joy::joy::joy:

Name Tosin Adekoya

Job Title or Company/ Business - The answer is here http://tosinadekoya.com

awkward: I love cooking… :laughing::laughing: I know I know it’s crazy and am trying to stop :joy: nobody should come here and judge me o

LIkes: oh my I freaking love pancakes. You can literally get anything out of me if you make me some good pancakes with egg sauce.

Turnoffs: The chatting generation. chatting at dinner, chatting while having serious convo, chatting in church…no come on! drop the damn phone

never be caught doing: smoking and drinking

proud of: Sticking with my 0.005% alcoholic drink (Maltina :grin:) though My crazy friends won’t let me rest :grin:

In: I no know that one o

Out: Geek with glasses(tech)

@habeebsanni come and carry your brother.

Switch it to Malta Guiness and you are just one of us at @cregital

Full name: Evans Akanno

Job Title or Company/ Business: I run Cregital and @Zegist

Awkward: I can’t remember what in particular, but I know that I am awkward sha.

Turnoffs: I don’t like laziness in any magnitude

Never caught: Smoking, Getting drunk.

What makes you proud of you? Cregital, the feedback from happy clients, the smile from people I try to make happy.

Best In and Out: Mehn I dunno jarey. I sha want to help people.

@pretyprexy this is a nice one oo.

Jisos!!! Tosin please remove this one from Awkward list… E no follow… Where are you from??? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: if not that you like pancakes, I would have said I’ll never eat anything you cook… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:but…
(sheybi u were laughing at my own…:joy::joy::joy:)

@evansakanno Welcome back from you sabbatical leave from Zegist… :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks…

Name: Judith Junaid

Job: Part time student ( studying criminology and security studies) and a German language home tutor specifically for kids

Awkward about me? Uhnnn sometimes I could be antisocial and some times I could be extremely social U’ld be surprised. If u meet me on my anti social days, u’ll say I’m proud and if u meet me on my playful days,u’ll say I play too much

Likes: reading, listening to good music, writing,travelling, cooking, eating and just being myself generally. Turn offs: fake sombori, mediocre sombori, linuses and lions (lying to appear good like “alakada”), people that make others feel bad about themselves as if they were any better…the list goes on

I would never be caught putting someone down. I always try to understand things from ur point of view

I’m proud of me cos I didn’t give in to peer pressure and youthful exuberances considering I grew up way too fast. I had a lot of crazy friends growing up,but I turned out Ok. Not a good girl neither am I a bad girl.

In and out qualities? I have no idea. It’s only people close to me that can say :slight_smile:

Wow…i couldn’t ignore this part… Nice one… Sheybi I can report all the troubles to you??? [quote=“Judy, post:15, topic:2902”]
lions (lying to appear good like “alakada”),
[/quote]

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I thought I was the only one who used the word “lions” for legendary liers… :joy::joy::joy:

Of course. Anybody wey find ur trouble just slap am. No worry I go defend u. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Chei!!! @Oluwarufus Is in trouble… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:he’s always teasing me because I’m an Edo bae… :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Chaai! i remember that movie :joy:

@fola Identify your self… :joy::joy:I really want to know the girl behind the pretty face and great job here…