Lets Talk About You

Love you too Toss…

mine is Dec. 4th

That is the difference! Chai!

U wee just be spoiling someone’s name. Which one z toss

Nice dp Tosin.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Please be going…

Tnx dearie

@Xeiny06 @Rickyfromimo_2 @Princess66 @Mimi @black_dynamite @EseThelma1 @Kaka @Bilqees_Nallah @GracieLou @cathe @Symplynma @cellreenoventures @Vicbrass @Kaye_Clarkson @Spicy-rose @F.o.u.r_eyes @charlotte_brown @Enny_tutu @Quirky @22louis2 @Oluwaseun_Oluwole @Fisayoade @Unique206 @Adetayo @Chidimma_Ohaz @_Vee @Iamdrealprince @faithiedike @Tekina @PoisonIvy @Sunshine @Hon_Tesleem_Says @Vine @timifaniyan @Divine @Gr8t_Ade1 @Fab @MeekGee @Bolarinwa_Mykltrek @talktonewnew @Tobiloba123 @Bisi_Aliyu @Drkings @Elvis_Nosakhare @Kelechi_Kalu_Okpan @Jinie @Obiora @Yeshma @sewe @Caesar @dhamie @Okechukwu_Chijioke @ChidiMbanisi @Augustus_Caesar @kerrytosan @Kalu_Chika_Esther @Augustus @Patosky @Voh @ibnnesta @Matty @Somyk @Debbra @Caylee @Damara @BishopDan @Vivian_Michael-opuru @Aziebenobi @Moha_Ger @Kiekie @Dafne.K @Awele @Zinnieokoli @Ezinne_Okoli @mmay3n @Great @Pisofure @Wealth_King @AFI @Dumkwu_Peter @St_Chiadi @Stelly @Femi-miracle @Wanderlust @Patricia @Aijay_sleek
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome Home To Zegist Fellas :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: I’m so happy you didn’t just stop by to read topics but signed up! :blush::blush: Its such a big deal to us here at Zegist and we take it real personal.

Just to know a bit about you, Use the following questions below to tell us about yourself…

@Mira @Aje @Judy @Mopelola_Ariyo @Drew @W.O @theunofficialomotayo Please Kindly welcome our new members…:hugs:

Hi, I am Eric, Jr… Unadike and I’m an entrepreneur but currently searching for job in a creative firm.

I’m a bit weird, as people often tell but I totally love that. I can be very persistent in what I’m passionate about.

I love that I’m different. No surprise because I’m a 4 - that’s my enneagram.

Well, I think I wouldn’t be caught stealing.

I don’t haughtiness even though I love confidence. I dislike no sympathy, especially for people who aren’t that strong. I totally love openness and loyalty.

Um, what else is there to talk about? OK, let me just leave at this for now

:crazy_face::crazy_face: I think weird people are cool though… super cool.

Oh wow… Tell me about this…

:yum::yum::yum: You’ve said quite a lot… How did you get to know about Zegist?

@Jennifer @Jenique @Fisayoade @Xeiny06 @Rickyfromimo_2 @Princess66 @Mimi
HIyaaaa!!! I love the smell of new members in the house… :crazy_face::crazy_face: Welcome home to Zegist dear friends… :crazy_face: I would want to know about you so please use the questions below to give us gist about you…

@Joyce oya come talk about yourself here… :grin:

First of, I learned about Cregital and Evans Akanno through LinkedIn and through these, I got to know about Zegist.

About being a 4 - enneagram, I wanted to learn more about my personality. You know that period when it seems you’re in mid-life crisis, and want to find your true north? That’s exactly what led me to Oprah online and then to this great book called the Art of People by Dave Kerpen. That was where I learned I was a 4, after taking the test.

OK, enough about me. How about you, can you tell me about yourself?

:blush::blush::blush: Nice… I wish you can create a topic with what each number every personality belongs to…

Anyway, My name is Precious :blush: and I am a part of this amazing online community just like you are…

Amazing new Zegisters in the house:
@Peterpen @Mc_askibobo @ladyk @Razi001 @ArahMAC @Teddy @catherine_chinwe @Jennifer

Welcome! Welcome Home To Zegist :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hope signing up was so smooth and easy? Tell us about it and more of your self using these few questions below… :blush:

We’ve got loads of exciting people like @Mira @Judy @W.O @yeye @fola to welcome you to the house… :blush: I can’t wait to read all about you…

Please Help me manage this meal as an Akokaite that you are… Welcome.

Haaaa!!! Drew!!! This food issa killer oh :open_mouth::tired_face: @Drew

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: @Drew please don’t be doing like this… I use God to beg you… :disappointed_relieved:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: face ur work!! Shebi u too use to do.