Lets Talk About You

Name: Oluwatosin Faith Kolawole

Job Title or Company/ Business: I’m a freelance writer. I create blog/website contents for companies, organisations and individuals who need them. Primary niche: health and fitness. Secondary: virtually anything, depending on what your company needs and as long as it’s something I’m willing to delve into. E.g, I write stories on African Brands for isoko,africa.

I’m also a Teen Coach and Mentor. You can check teensmeetonline.com when you’re free. I’m grateful to God for what he has been doing through that platform.

What’s awkward about you?: I look around and I sometimes feel weird, cos I’m not the average kind of lady. Also, I get to spend more time alone, so I act drama a lot with myself playing all the roles. Lol

What are your likes and turnoffs?
Likes: The word of God :star_struck: and spending time with myself; it helps me brainstorm and do a lot of creative thinking. It also protects my sanity in a way :joy:. Also, consistency and diligence.

Turnoffs: I don’t like extremely rough play. I also don’t like non-diligence and non-commitment to what you choose, it turns me off completely.

What would you never be caught doing?: Fighting with another lady cos of a lover man. If you see me doing that, just take me to a mental care house, because something is obviously wrong with me:rofl::rofl:

What makes you proud of you?: The way I think, the ideas I birth, the things I do, where I am, my kind of ‘different’ that is weird to others. Makes me so proud and keeps me up my feet. I owe it all to God.

What are your best in and out qualities?: leadership, creative thinking

How did you get to know about zegist: Social media, friends.

Any feedback?: This place is really cool. I love the vibe. God help me to flow and not disappear or ghost mode. Amen.

Here you go @teefaithy

According to a recent study, drinking wine can make you more creative.

Huge welcome!

:joy::joy::joy: Thank you!

Thank you

Hey Zegist fam, we have new members and I’m super excited!

Please, let’s welcome @nkume_valentine @shivraj_vala1 @Angie @IniWrites @Kassyiemobi @Looroone @Amaka @c7996571c5fecbab0a9e @theblackwriter @Shivraj_Vala @debpoppy

Please, let’s meet you here :point_down::point_down::point_down:and do well to update your birthday via your profile too! We would love to celebrate you.

@Kachie @Chum_Sky @Judy @Youralibi1 is dinner ready? Please we want to eat.

@Alfred @NaijaLander @Moyinjoe, please bring the drinks.

@Udy_Inyang, I heard you cook the best plantain porridge. Please serve us, sis. :wink:

Lets pop some champagne right here…
:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:
:wine_glass::wine_glass:

I heard too o :joy::joy:

Lol… And we can’t wait to eat this plantain porridge.

@Aniekan jisie ike o. You ate plantain porridge without us.

Welcome dudes,

Fun Fact: the word “dude” is gender neutral in California.

So I say Welcome dudes!

Dude have some money :point_down:t6:

IMG_7498

Yes. Unfortunately, the one I cooked has finished.

Dinner has been served already. Midnight snacks are also in the fridge

Welcome :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:
Be sure to enjoy yourself here, feel free to share and participate.:blush::blush:

Bhet we are in Nigeria… We only know that “guys” is gender neutral here.

I’m sorry @Mira bia nri iri

Dude na guy sha​:blush::blush:for 9ja

A BIG welcome to these amazing ones, @528a807b7b423e4dde5c @Sunky97 @Obim_Mordi @Ibitola_damilola @Manuel @Joseph_Bakare @078afd396cd834d09eed @onsylas @Gilly @FavourChukwuedo @Esohe @Smith360 @getbizy @LISA20 @Ezekiel_Onitiju @Diamondbae @Hopeman @impartalife @Aboloyinjo_Funto @oluwaseun_musa @Abayomi_Ahmed-tosin @kelvinedionwe @Ozoneboy @Malzic @Emmanuel_Fadugba @Michael_Temitayo_Ade @de0lu @Ezra_Ayegba @Kenney @Princemolak @Tega @GODSPOWER_EHURIAH @Gabr1el @favy @keM4on @Omolara_Mariam_Babat @buchi @HAdebisi1 @Olawale969 @Mogdemdaz

We extend a warm welcome to you for joining this community. Hope to work with you with great excellence. Most importantly we look forward to reading your opinions on topics and new posts too.

I’ll be here to guide you if you need to ask any question, have difficulty in moving around or need to make a request… We love feedbacks too.

You can send a DM or just ask directly…

But first, tell me about you, using these questions… :point_down::point_down::point_down:

One more thing, please update your birthday via your profile. We would be glad to celebrate you on that day. You matter to us!

Lol…
I am Kazeem Oluwaseun Malik AKA Malzic
Malzic Graphics
Hmmm,just crazy about tech and games
Likes,Hmmm can’t really say buh anything good,Dislikes, don’t have any
Backbiting
Being able to express and be my self
Love designing,love experiencing new things
Knew about zegist by following cregital

Welcome Oluwaseun. Feels good to have you here.
Please share with others… I hope everyone eats… @Yeye bring the plates… @evansakanno weta mmanya(bring drinks)

IMG_20170707_152359_810