Lets Talk About You

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

introducing Myself…

Name: John Femi Shittu

Job Title or Company/ Business: Photographer, Graphic designer, I do music part-time…:)

What’s awkward about you? I dote on technology news like a kid with his favorite toy

What are your likes and turnoffs? I like good things and few naughty stuff… I don’t like bad stuff…

What would you never be caught doing? I don’t know, smoke?

What makes you proud of you? Me! The idea of me and what am capable of doing… Accomplishments

What are your best in and out qualities? I see situations in 4D… I can get along with just about anyone.

How did you get to know about zegist: hmmm… I typed gist in the Facebook search box, then puff… Zegist was part of the results… Then I saw some cool articles

Update your birthday via your profile, please! We would be glad glad to celebrate you.

Any feeback?

Mobile app.

Welcome Femi! We’re glad to have you here.

About the mobile app, it would be ready soon. Meanwhile, you can add Zegist on your home screen if you are browsing with Chrome. Thanks!

easymovers.com.ng and easyclean.com.ng products

Hello @Best @everybody @lynn @Nanciee @Tobstobs @Phebean @AwoyeleLanre @Hny_Patel @Oladoyin_Anthonia_Aw @iamoluwanifise @Adeyemi_Tosin @Bayo @miss_beza @Vadim_Voronovskiy @mikeokolie @Rachael_Witney @Partheev_S_Thekkayil @Frank_Odhiambo @MrEl @mitchy @WordcraftPro @Kaybee8 @hibuddie @Kb8 @Mary_Christopher @Ibima @ali.earth @olufemi_soneye @Mark_Jobe @Dammie1 @Gabriel @Amos_Onyeani @Admission2018 @lovetalk @Rielle @osioke @Henrod32 @Quietguy1 @Ceejay @boomtunescity @nairacast
@K-Tyger @Henry_Egenti @Joe100 @Dapomola @Barbienils @dmitrnovak @wegic @Damimyne @Kaybee @Eni_ola @mrpinner @Barbara @Prosper1 @Prince_Oriade @King_M5 @Sema

Welcome to Zegist! :dancer::dancer:

Feel free to join in the conversations, we would love to read your opinion on them!

Let’s meet you here
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I am Oluwanifise
Front end developer intern at Cregital
I get anxious at the sight of needles and I can’t tip toe
I love music and I get turned off by bad grammar
I would never be caught wearing heels
My open-mindedness
Vague as it may be, my heart is my best quality, in and out
Through a friend
March 14

this is me :sob:

Welcome, Oluwanifise. Fine girl with dimples :dancer::dancer::dancer:

I am Adekunle
Assistant Supervisor
I have a fast heartbeat when I see a girl with heavy duty
I like music and internet, I hate lies
Smoking and Drinking
My level of honesty
I cant really say
Facebook post
19 March

:rofl::rofl::rofl: clown

Welcome, Adekunle.

@Adetokunle, come and see your eerrrrmmm… Namesake here. :smiley:

Well thats me, i just dont know why​:nerd_face::nerd_face:

Had to get a test done the other day. Thank God I got a nice doctor. He opened the windows for me and helped me breathe :joy:

:blush::blush:

lol… The needle would have made you suffocate? :joy::joy:

I get it shaa. Doctor, please wait, let me breathe in and out first 🤦

:joy::joy: I legit felt like my head was gonna roll right off my body, but I’m alive. I made it! :dancer: Hopefully I won’t see another needle for a long time

Amen.

Hey dear, just in case you are yet to do so, please update your birthday via your profile. Thanks.

I’ve done that :+1:

Call me Martha.

Work with the National government of kenya( Identify,implement and oversight of community projects at a designated jurisdiction).
Akward about me- find it hard to lie.
Likes- Love everything that life offers.
Would never be caught praying with my eyes open.
I love my height.
I learn about zegist online through quora.com

Yah! We have another sombori in Kenya.:dancer:
You welcome Martha!